How can I turn off keyboard shortcuts while playing a game and doing other things on pc?

Hello :slight_smile: I have wemod pro. I am currently using it to play Farthest Frontier. The issue I am having is, when I play the game, I am often doing other things on my computer (email, spreadsheets, etc)… How can I avoid triggering wemod keyboard shortcuts? Can they be locked ? I’ve tried changing the shortcuts to something more complicated (less likely to hit by mistake) but I would really like to set them / lock them and forget them while playing IF possible. :slight_smile:

Thanks!!!

Have you considered setting them to a button that isnt likely to be used? You can change the keybinds to other buttons that is less used (such as numlock area)

Yes, I’ve done that - just wondered if there was a way to lock them is all. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community!

Thank you very much :smiley:

1 Like

Hotkeys can be disabled in the settings

1 Like

Absolutely wonderful !!! Thank you SO much! :smiley:

Just to add, you can also remove hotkeys by clicking the current hotkey in the trainer, then pressing the delete key.

But that menu option is obviously much quicker, of course, especially if you only want them off temporarily.

Have an epic gaming session! :metal:

I don’t see this option to disable all hotkeys at once, is it a WeMod Pro only option?

Yes, you need to be Pro to disable hotkeys as that is the only way free users can activate mods.