How do i request a game

Im sorry don’t know how to use your fantasic site but do can i request oddworld soulstorm on epic games there use to be a tab that said request a game but it’s gone many thanks

Hello! :slight_smile:

Games are automatically added to WeMod’s library when WeMod detects that enough community members have the game on their PCs.

When the game appears in the library, go to the game’s page in the WeMod desktop app and click the “notify me” button. This will help the trainer developers see how popular the game is and will also mean you will be updated on the trainer’s development.

When a game is popular enough, it will appear in the queue to have a trainer made, which you can see in the WeMod desktop app. Pro users have the option to boost the trainer’s development further up the queue if they wish, using their premium currency known as Boosts.

Here is more information on how trainers are made or updated: Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support

1 Like

How many downloads does the game need? I want to know when I should look at emails more.

1 Like

The number of installs has nothing to do with when a game will receive a trainer, only that it will appear in WeMod. If the game is not in the queue then we are not actively working on a trainer for it.

Still doesnt answer how do we REQUEST a game to have a trainer made? And if you DON’T have a request panel can you add one? especially for the PRO yearly paying people to be able to request mods??

New trainers are added based on popularity among users. Please follow the game in WeMod by clicking Notify Me on the trainer’s page. This is a metric that is tracked to see what games will receive trainers next.

2 Likes