How to Bypass Family Settings?

I’m just wondering how to By-pass Family Settings on the Xbox 360.
I can’t seem to find out what the Pass code is. :confused:

You could reset it to factory settings , you could google what is the code to reset

Many people have asked how they can reset the family timer settings and/or the passcode on their Xbox 360 console. I have the answer! No cheap tricks! Reset all passcodes and security questions with this code:

1. On the 360 dashboard, scroll over to the “System” tab.
  2. On the System tab, click “Console Settings”.
  3. Scroll down in console settings and click “System Info”.
  4. When the system info box comes up type in this sequence:
    LT RT X Y LB RB Y “Left Stick in” (press it in) Y Y
    A box should come up and say, "Would you like to reset the console to the factory defaults?"
    Click Reset and you’re done!

If this doesn’t work, and that’s highly unlikely, call Microsoft at 1-800-4MY-XBOX (U.S.). Provide them with your registration info and they will tell you how to reset the console.

HAPPY GAMING!!!

Source- How Do I Reset The Family Timer Settings/passcode That Was Put On My 3 - Scenyx Entertainment Community

It’s underneath the usb flap on the front of the console. Take your faceplate off and it’s 12 digits long.

Derp… This is to format your HDD…

Instead of doing that try the code graphic pen told

This is how you can do it.
Though this tutorial is not up to date. If I remember right there is actually a button that says “Reset to Factory Settings” or something similar. That was added in an update quite some time ago.

This will reset everything on your Xbox and the restrictions that were setup will be deleted.
There is no official bypass to them though.

That didn’t work . :confused:

Then what do I do?

Don’t sign in

Go to family settings and press xbox button whilst tapping on d pad down

By the way, restoring to factory defaults will take off all parental settings. So if you’re trying to do it without getting caught don’t do that haha.

Otherwise go for it :smiley:

By the way, restoring to factory defaults will take off all parental settings. So if you’re trying to do it without getting caught don’t do that haha.

Otherwise go for it :smiley:

Getting caught? What do you mean??

Meaning if your parents put them settings on the Xbox. . Then your gonna get caught.
Just do what I told u keep doing it

It won’t work. :confused:
I’m sad…

Just YouTube it

There might be a way to bypass it

Try harder. And if you still can’t figure it out, just social engineer your mom.

Its okay. The Codes to Reset Factory Settings wont work cause of the Dashboard thing. I have the NEW Dashboard. and my Xbox was made in China. I need a specific Code for this Specific console that I use. :confused:

Ask your parents?

Just upgrade your account to an adult. If you need further support on doing that search it on google or xbox.com