How to get UNLIMITED Golden Keys in Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360) (VIDEO TUTORIAL)

it work thanks

No problem!

Well since the profile is an offline profile they cannot catch you. Removal of keys will not affect any offline account. If you were banned I bet you could argue the case that a modder was in your game and it’s not exactly your fault. Just to be safe though, I recommend you do this offline.

I think that he means you could do it under the radar, such as offline.

Just an update, this weekend I will be working on a Level 10 save, and possibly Level 20, so that you’ll actually be able to use the weapons.

Im lost, is there anyway that you could give me instructions step by step, a video perhaps.i just cant get what to do, Ive never file****ed the xbox before.

Can’t you trade weapons between players in split-screen? If you get anything really good and you’re worried about losing it, couldn’t you just trade it to an offline profile until they’re done scanning then trade it back?

Yes you can trade in split screen, I’ve done this a few times.

thanks bro

Press the thanks button instead of saying thanks ^-^

As Keyring stated yes you can trade in splitscreen. I only recommended that people do it offline because I do not want it to come back on me if someone gets banned (which will probably wont happen).

• First you need either a USB flashdrive or Harddrive transfer cable. Since I will assume its your first time modding I will guess you have a USB flashdrive.
  • Plug your USB flashdrive into your Xbox 360 and then head over to Settings and choose storage. (You may have to go to the Console tab, I’m not at my Xbox right now so I do not know the menu names. Just look around near Settings for storage.)
  • Once at storage then configure that flashdrive so that you can use it as Xbox 360 storage. (It will erase all data so do not have anything important on there.)
  • Next, unplug the flashdrive from your Xbox and then plug it into an available USB port on your Computer.
  • Now you will need to inject the saves and profiles into your USB flashdrive. Simply right click Games and then choose the Save000-.sav and then do the same for Gamer Profiles but instead choose the other file which starts with an E.
  • After you have injected them into your USB flashdrive then unplug it from your computer and back into your Xbox.
  • Go back to Storage and move the profile and save to your main storage device.
  • After that you can pick up on the tutorial in the main post.

i understand what i’m supposed to do and inject the 2 files in and all that but i cant seem to get the account file to work with using modio, if you have a different program that i should use it’d be great if you could tell me, im really interested in using this file and am grateful somebody managed to do this type of thing. thanks in advance

This Its an amazing idea!

HORIZON!

Horizon is the program that I, and many others, recommend using. It’s fast, efficient, and does the job.

What is the issue you’re having though? Is there a problem with injecting the profile and the save onto your flashdrive/HDD?

The only problem i have is whenever im modding my profile to the new .gpd, and after i do all that and g onto the xbox i still have 0 keys? Can you possibly add me on skype or something? or explain step by step on here how to make the new profile .gpd?

If you have already played Borderlands 2 on that account it will not work. You have to have an offline account/new account for the 255 keys to work.

The closest you can get is copying your save and changing the id’s to match the offline account I’ve provided and then you can open the chest as many times as you want. When you’re done simply change the id’s back to your main profile.

I don’t know if its just me but i’ve been through about 100 keys and i’m only getting purple (rarity) weapons, both my characters are level 50, i’m doing this offline, don’t know if that has something to do with it

I’ve gotten the majority purple too. I have received some blue and I believe orange almost never happens.

Thanks for the offline account with 255 golden keys!

I haven’t done this method yet because I want to get to level 50 legit and play through the whole game but do you have a relic like the Vault Hunter’s relic which gives you a rare item increase?

I have done this with two accounts so far, both in which have never played borderlands before and are offline, but both have once had gold membership but are now silver, will it still work?
-EDIT-
I’ve done all of the steps correctly, but when i load up borderlands after I put in the .gpd, i dont see any accounts and it asks me to make a new character

Hmmm, strange. Have you tried starting a new save and seeing if it says that you have 255 golden keys?