How to Hack NBA 2k13 My Player

In this tutorial I will be showing you how to mod NBA 2k13 My Player.

Programs you will need are

Horizon / Modio
WinRaR - WinRAR download and support: Download
NBA 2k13-
NBA_2K13_SE.rar

Text Tutorial

Step 1 - Create a MyPlayer

Next you are going to play the rookie showcase , do your interviews with teams after your rookie showcase and then get drafted.

Next get a USB / Transfer Cable , Go to your Dashboard , then Storage and transfer that file to your usb.

Next Plug your USB into your computer and open the save from horizon / or Modio’s USB Explorer . Extract that save to your desktop and delete that save off of your account.

Next open up the program NBA 2k13 , Open your desktop save up . Load it into the NBA 2k13 program .

Click MaxXP, Max Fans, and UNCap Stats.

Open up Horizon or Modio , Drag that file you just modded into modio / horizon it will be the file on your desktop because that file was overwritten.

Rehash and Resign

Inject that file back into your profile using either Modio or Horizons USB Explorer.

Unplug everything and go to your myplayer offline so disconnect from xbox live and it will ask you when you load it if you want to convert vc to sp and you click yes.

Now you can go back online.

Video Tutorial

Noce post keep it up :smiley:

I can’t open the program. Help me please.

Which one?

“Next open up the program NBA 2k13.” NBA_2K13_SE.rar.
When i try to open it, i’ve an error message.

This dose not work online THATS A GOOD THING

You want a screen ?

Do you have winrar installed?

Yes

I’m on windows xp there is important ?

When i extract “NBA_2K13_SE.rar” program with winrar i’ve error messages

Actually it now works online :laughing:

oh i hope 2k patch’s this i don’t that the game to get **** over with 7’11 people or 8’5…
smh

You forgot to give credit to who made the program…

Does it still work? I got an error message from the program when i try to open my save. It says can only be G g F f X x D d… Does anyone know what that means?

Your best bet would be to post in the Horizon Support section.

Send me your save , I’ll mod it if you want.

CAN ANYONE PLEASE MOD MY MY-PLAYER FOR ME? IT KEEPS COMING UP AS AN ERROR WHEN I OPEN MY SAVE AND ITS VERY FRUSTRATING … HELP A FELLOW NBA PLAYER OUT! EMAIL ME AT MCMAHONANTHONY44@GMAIL.COM:thumbsup:

CAN YOU MOD MINES? IDK HOW TO SEND YOU IT BUT JUST TELL ME AND I WILL

CAN U MOD MY MY-PLAYER FOR ME JUST TELL ME HOW TO SEND YOU IT

Could I send mine for you to hack it as well as well well bc the 2k13 hack software doesn’t work with windows 8 for some reason