How to hotswap (Without opening up your console)

Play Modded ‘ISO’ Disks, hot Modded Nazi Zombies, Host CoD WaW 10TH Prestige and so much more.

Just so everyone knows… this does NOT work. (even with benQ drives)

It only works with either 2 legit copies of the game or if your dvd drive is flashed.

JTAG only?

this is an awesome tut. enough said.

Nice tut :smile:

love you, i couldn’t hot swap cause of benq but now i can.8)

This has never worked for me once.

you need benq

This never worked, not even with BenQ drives. I have 3 xbox’s with 3 BenQ drives. It’s just a visual glitch for 2 real games.
I ended up opening my xbox

As I posted before this does not work. :smile:

I thought he said his xbox was flashed in the vid

What if I did it on a flashed xbox then used a data transfer kit to transfer the game to another xbox?

nice dude!:lol:

that wouldnt work, and why would you need to do that if you have a flashed xbox in the first place ?

FAKE!!
kinda gay

i was talking about this once, cheater912 corrected me and told me the right way to install modded iso’s onto xbox’s that are not flashed/jtagged.

Sweet Never Knew This.

To bad it doesn’t work on any drive unless its modded… I had to open my Xbox for it to work, can be down though without a flashed xbox

hey for all the people trying to hotswap a slim look at my video on youtube legit but have to open it Look up WixNotxProduct

I heard the guys xbox is flashed thats why the disk reads anyway, and I have the same drive :confused:

nice tut this will help a lot of people