How to hotswap (Without opening up your console)

lol this apparanly will bee patched on new dash allong with a flashed drive reading a copy

lol this has never worked (ever) :laughing: I don’t know why this was posted.

i know that is why i said apparently

you are the best it works

i know… i had to open mine up to hotswap, my questoin, WHY THE HELL would someone post a tut on somthing that

1. they have NOT done themselves
  2. aren’t sure even works
    3.reposting…

please use commonsense when posting:P

Are you positive it works? Please provide proof, it sounds and looks from comments as if this method is no longer usable and pointless.

Joe

This does not work and alot of people can confirm.

Nice ill try this once i get sum1 to make me a modded waw disk anybody wanna?

This doesn’t work, people are trying it with a disc like Modernwarfare 2. When they put in a modded disc it will not work, this only works with retail games.

Thank you for looking into the matter Lolvo! :smile:

Although I am not sure why that member had posted that it was currently working, as I had done some heavy research into the “field” when I was getting into hotswapping, and everything I read had said “Closed” hotswapping was impossible, and insisted that I had to open my Xbox in order to do so.

As you can imagine, cracking open an Xbox console for the first time did not settle well with me. It was quite a “Daunting” task, as it was my only Xbox at the time.

The majority is saying, from experience, this does not work. Until someone who has done it and can provide legitimate proof contacts me…

Closed.

Joe