How to Install XeX Menu

This first part of the tutorial is how to install XeXMenu the quick and easy way.

Things you will need:

A transfer Cable

This file: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

To do this it is very simple; simply copy the CODE9999 Folder into Partition3 > content > 0000000000

A VERY short video of how to do it on PC:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv25tLVy9S4&feature=player_embedded

Go onto Jtag and XeXMenu should be there under recent games in the game library. Or to find it quickly just hit the middle button on xbox controller and go to Quick Launch, and it’ll either be under Recent or Latest Downloads.

Another way you could install XeXMenu is by putting the CODE9999 file onto a disk (either a CD-R or a DVD-R, CD-R worked for me so maybe use that)

Things You will need:

A DVD-R/CD-R

This file: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (CODE9999 File again)

Okay to do this, it is also simple. Burn file to the disk then insert the disk into your JTAG. Then you use the directory on XeXMenu to find the DVD and copy the CODE9999 that is on the DVD into Partition3 > content > 0000000000 just like the first way.

The go onto the Jtag and XeXMenu should be there under recent games in the game library. Or to find it quickly just hit the middle button on xbox controller and go to Quick Launch, and it’ll either be under Recent or Latest Downloads.

These are buttons that you can use in XeXMenu & what they do:

Note I DO NOT Take Credit Just Posted To Help Every One:)

Nice Tut. I already know how to do this but it looks like it took awhile to set up this post so nice.

:smile:

~Thomas

Thanks Man

I’ll use this while setting up my first jtag ! thank you!

If you can’t do this you don’t deserve a JTAG.

Rush There are a lot of people that don’t they just get one to run lobbies me i have 13 i sell on another site as a trusted seller and i use mine for much more than that but if they have money just to blow on a jtag here is some help

thanks for the tutorial

Anytime man i have tryed to help as much as i can

I have never seen a more detailed tut about this before. Great for helping people who don’t know how. Awesome job!

Yea its good, it saddens me at how many people jump into owning a jtag and have no idea how any of this stuff works, like the simplest of things like the file structures of the 360 hdd, i have been modding 360 for a year and a half and beleive me my knowledge was all gained one tiny step at a time, figuring out how to get saves and profile of hdd/mu, then what rehashing and resigning etc. These guys that buy the jtag always make the threads just got my jtag what now…so hopefully this thread will keep some of them away.

Stickied, Until further notice, This thread has alot of effort put into it, Keep up the good work Eharris you have just shown everyone you have the potential to make such good threads, Thanks again man.

~Dan

are you ******ed? you most likley didnt know how to install XeX menu when you got ur first jtag… im sure u googled it or somthing like that- so STFU! :smiley:

Please stop Bumping old Threads Triza!

just stop already kid >.<

lol

-thumbsup- :smiley:

nice tut bro i like that controller guide

i followed the guide very carefully to my xBox360 HDD but it show the file corrupted in System Settings>Memory>Hard Drive.

In Game Library the Game appears for a second and then disappears.

In Quick Launch>Latest Downloads when i try to run it; it give an error stating “Game not found. Insert the game disk or storage device, then try again.”

plz help.

XBox360 - 2008
Dashboard - 2.0.13599.0 (Jtagged)

Where are you downloading it from? Also that is what happens when you are using a retail dash. Are you sure you are running something like freeboot or one of those?

Nice!