How To: Manually Add Games To Your Profile

can the game have achievments?

thanks

i use le fluffie

These are all basicly out now you should keep updating your forum with GDP that aren’t out yet

By putting a game that has not yet been released onto your account, isn’t that an auto ban?

Good post! This is a great for the new modders

Not AUTOBAN but it can ban you fast.

i just did this i added marathon durandel

I tried this tut and it seems to work, but when i check the game that i hex edited (halo wars in this case) the icon changes to the new one but the title, and cheevos are the original ones from halo wars only the icon changes, what do i need to do then? if i open it on horizon it implodes :S(the error says something that the id is not in the database or something like that) the id that i’m trying to hex edit is 584B083A - Xbox Beta (Kinect Achievemnts).

Any help would be very appreciated, :interrobang:

thanks in advanced!!

I followed the instructions, changing every instance of the previous game to the new one I want to add. After running Hash Block Calculator and Rehash/Resigning, the profile loads on my 360 with 0G and no games. I’ve signed in and out but no changes. Did I do something wrong? Any help would be appreciated as I’ve searched and searched but can’t come up with any other solutions.

this may be a stupidd question but can i play em ? cuz i tried gta v(5) but it did not work :confused:

No you can’t play them. It just add the game to your profile, so it looks like you’ve played it.