How To Mod GTA 5 Online [NO JTAG][VERY DETAILED] [MEGATHREAD] [2014]

No but the tunables on my thread in the GTA section is updated to the newest one

how exactly do i remove said mods?

Does this work with 1.08 if so i cant get my apache server to launch. any suggestions?

im having same issue i cant get apache server to stay online.

and is your firewall turned off guys

thats the only common problem i can think of

No share button on my screen.

Also it isn’t even showing my modem…

You need 2 adapters connected for the sharing to work. Do you have a wireless adapter or a second ethernet port?

Changing MySQL port to 80 will not work for me, it’ll only work if it’s 3307.

This worked perfectly thanks a lot! Finally found a tutorial that actually worked! Keep up the amazing work bro:)

I’m having a problem, I tried signing in and it asked me for my password (which it never does) then when I put in my password, nothing happened. It just says Xbox Live is having some problems. What am I doing wrong?

Make sure skype is not running and anything else that may be using port 80. I don’t think the hack uses mysql anyway. I’m not 100% sure on that tho. I can’t see any databases other than the standard/default you get when installing mysql.

Clear your xbox cache for all devices (hd, memory, usb if any)
Make sure your xbox network settings are set to manual
Turn your xbox off
Reboot windows
When windows boots and is ready to go turn your xbox back on

If that doesn’t help, open up a command prompt and run:

ipconfig

Post the output here.

You have to disable your ZoneAlarm’s firewall.

Do I have to do steps 3-5 if all I want to do is host/join a lobby and set billion dollar bounties? Also after I do all this do I have to keeep my xbox connected to my computer or can I unplug it and re-connect to my modem?

Yes looks like it starting now 2 days ago

How can I add DLC contect to my tunables file? I have the actual code from the game itself but am unsure how it gets entered into the tunables folder, if its even possible

dont work

figured as much. Thanks. Know anyone with a saved game file for 360?

i did everything right,but the apache tab is not starting.help?

How do i stop the mods? I cant remove the ip things from zonealert… They dont show up and now zonealert is gone and i cant reinstall… I need help with this i dont want god mode forever. someone please help