How to play Origin games without Origin Client

As many of you know, Origin sucks dick.
So here’s how you can play Battlefield 3, or any Origin game without actually using Origin.

• Battlefield 4 & Other [Origin] Games:
  • First visit Outcome and download the application.
  • Second you need to patch your games .par file. This trick removes the base Origin requirement from games.
  • After, you need to install and run Outcome. After running it, login with your Origin account, wait for the confirmation, and then you’re ready.

Battlefield 3:
First, visit this site:
Origin Requirement Remover - by NoFaTe

Now you want to find your parameters file for Battlefield 3.
Navigate to this directory and upload your ‘bf3.par’ file.

b[/b]
C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 3

b[/b]
C:\Program Files\Origin Games\Battlefield 3

Lastly, download your modified file and replace the old one. (Directories above)
Now you can launch, and play BF3 with one less process heavy program in the back.

How do I play my game?
Join a BF3 server here and just hit play, the game will launch.
Server Browser - Battlelog / Battlefield 3

For other games, simply go to your program files and find the .exe and create a shortcut. This makes it easy to play on Steam.

my guess is that you still need a legit copy of it?

well you need to login to battlelog to play which requires an origin id.

Thanks Cody, you’re awesome :thumbsup:

If a woman is not sexy, she needs emotion; if she is not emotional, she needs reason Cheap Diablo 3 Gold, if she is not reasonable, she has to know herself clearly. coz only she has is misfortune Diablo 3 Gold Sale, in this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness Diablo 3 Gold.

No one has ever been or will ever be strong enough to take our freedom away from us c9 online gold, many people in this life deny their freedom buy c9 gold,they sit back in their misery and blame it on their parents, or their childhood, their health, or their financial problems cheap c9 gold.

plz i want bf3.par file ?>>> give me it plz

Updated for Battlefield 4 & other Origin games.