How to properly burn xgd3 games in imgburn

HI I JUST BOUGHT A IHAS BURNER ALREADY FLASHED TO BURN THE GAMES, I WAS WONDERING IF THEIR CERTIAN WAY TO BURN THEM TO GET TO WORK IN IMGBURN ?:thumbsup:

https://www.wemod.com/forum/15-xbox-360-tutorials/16300-how-download-burn-xbox-360-games.html

1. What kind of media are you using?
  2. Make sure you have ABGX360 1.0.6

tdk disc it kept giving me error while burning i have a ihas burner flashed and i ran threw abgx before burning it ??

I use kodak and Memorex Discs, these are my settings.
OPC: Yes
BURN-Proof: Enabled
Force HT: Yes
Online HT: Yes
OverSpeed: No
SmartBurn: Yes
User Specified L0 Data Zone Capacity: 2,133,520
Write Speed: 2.4x
Verify: Unchecked

and ur xdg3 games burn sucesfully ? with those brand of disc?lol i will buy some kodak ones then aslong as they work good

Yup, only had a problem with Warhammer. Once ABGX 1.0.6 was released, come to find out it was the iso and not the burn…

awesome thnx for heads up man i was bout to my verbs but if i can use cheaper disc that will save me alot money lol , did u get the new need for speed the run to work?

and r u using a older version of img burn i cant seem find those settings in mine well not all ones u say to use…

I’m using 2.5.5.0, but there settings are on every version.

You have to click on advanced settings while selecting the ihas burner. It’s. The gear.

-Sent From My Kindle Fire.

i think i figured it out im using a memorex disc now seems to be working after tweaked settings

Make sure you are burning at 2.4x, and verify it! Run the Iso through the new abgx360

will do thanks guys =p