How to Survive 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

How to Survive 2
This is the official discussion topic of the How to Survive 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. No Hunger
4. No Thirst
5. One-Hit Kills
6. Unlimited Items
7. Zero Weight
8. Unlimited XP

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/08/2018
    Started development

• 05/08/2018
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

I’ve been looking for this for far too long, and here it is, perfect, and working. Thank you for this.
Keep up the good work

Thanks for making this one, been wishing for it for like half a year :smiley:

The “unlimited itens” is not working

Hi Guys

I’m new to the trainer thing, i downloaded infinity, add the game exe at the + sign. Problem is i start the game, and use the preset values eg num1 for health but the value remain “off” is there something i am missing?

Thank you for reply

A

@MrLeech6194 Did you make sure to turn off your anti-virus software completely and your windows defender while you try to play this game with the WEMOD app? Your anti-virus and WD will flag it as a virus but don’t be alarmed it’s not harmful, it only says that because of the things it does… so make sure you turn off all defence system (anti-virus and Windows Defender). Let me know…

@STiNGERR

Hey man is this trainer still working of 14/08/18? Let me know thanks :slight_smile:

Hi Blood,

my anti virus and windows defender was off as the system saw it as malware first time round. I then switched both off and tried again, same story the value stays “off”

Re-install the game, make sure every bit of anti-virus is off… anything anti-virus can stop it and will… I’m guessing when you installed it the first time it prob deleted some of the files off it…in any case just head over to
Support Forums on Wemod

Can confirm this table works to this day. Though the one hit kill cheat also applies to your crafted things like the armory and traps in a negative way. Also makes the zombies one hit kill them. A running zombie is like a wrecking ball through traps. Lol I suggest leaving that cheat off since you can have unlimited health and items anyway.

Is it possible to add an Unlimited Health - Player Building cheat? Or to add a cheat where you don’t get one-hit killed by beasts like the pigs in the gathering mission? Asking because unlimited health doesn’t stop the pigs from downing you, and wasn’t sure if they had a unique mechanic to them that you’d be able to bypass.