How To Verify Your Paypal Account Without a Bank Account

Guide- Verify Paypal without a credit card or bank account

1. Make sure you have a PayPal account made. If you don’t, go to www.paypal.com

2. Now go to http://www.Netspend.com and click the big green “Open Account” button.

3. Fill out the info you need the same name as the paypal name, for the address put in anything, could be your real one doesn’t matter. They will send a card to that address most people will throw it out as junk mail if its a fake address.

4. Log in to your PayPal account. Hit the “Get verified” link

5. When the new page comes up, hit “Add Bank Account”

6. Log into your Netspend account. Go to “Add/Manage Money”, then “PayPal Transfers”.

7. Copy and paste the necessary info from the Netspend account to the PayPal Verification fields. Wait 3-5 days for the deposit.

Note: Check back on the account in about 2-3 days (Netspend account) and than when you see the 2 deposit amounts enter them in your paypal account under where it says confirm bank account
-Credit goes to adminbear on TC

https://www.netspend.com/

Sorry lol

It requires an account number where do I find that on netspend?

Add/Manage Money, then PayPal Transfers

okay, I did everything. On PayPal, I just clicked the option that said, “wait 2-3 days and you pay $1.00”

Now, do I just wait those 2-3 days and it will automatically be verified?

This is a really old method, I’m not sure if it works anymore…

Check back on the account in about 2-3 days (Netspend account) and than when you see the 2 deposit amounts enter them in your paypal account under where it says confirm bank account

Worked for me, and there would be no reason why it wouldn’t because its not a glitch or anything ya know?

Todays Wednesday Right? Now I wait.

:smile:

Will this work in any part of the world? lol.

Idk try it may be just US though

Can i not press confirm instantly?

Doesnt work anymore 2-3days later u login and it will say Wrong Pass and u have to recov pass by using the card they sent i’ve tried before.

Or maybe you really did forget your pass. lol

I did it 4times.

Lol yeah you definatly did, because it worked for me… why would the password randomly get changed? unless you had a keylogger

Where do I find the 2 deposits?

Someone can solve the problem limited of paypal without Verify :smiley: