I can't install new version

Hi i can’t install new version of trainer. Every time when i try to instal i have instalation have failed error. I uninstalled old version but at C:\Users\Your_Name\AppData\Local\WeMod can’'t uninstal wemod folder becouse its somehow still running.

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

First of all, processes getting stuck in the background is a known, unfixed Windows issue that has been around for a couple decades at least. I’ve experienced it myself with other non-WeMod software. The main fix is to launch Task Manager and end the stuck process from there. Or restart your PC, which is the longer way of ending the stuck process.

Installation issues are caused by interference from security programs on your PC or network. This should help: I can’t Install WeMod / "There was a error installing the application" - #2 by Ravenfyre.

Moving this folder to another place helped with instalation, but still can’t uninstal this folder and reset didin’t helped. I tried to delete this many times after starting my pc but its always same. This folder is ffmpeg.

FFMPEG is a third-party open-source software. I’m aware it was in the old version of WeMod, which was called “Infinity”, but I’m not sure if it’s in the current version of WeMod today. Where did you download your copy of WeMod from?

From your post above, it sounds like you haven’t tried killing the process in Task Manager. Do you know how to do this? Don’t be afraid to ask for directions if you need them, we’re here to help.

1. Right-click your task bar at the bottom of your desktop.
  2. Click Task Manager.
  3. If it hasn’t been already, expand the view by clicking the expand arrow at the bottom of the window that just popped up.
  4. Search the entire list, especially under the “background processes” header, for any processes related to WeMod or FFMPEG.
  5. Right click them, then choose “End Task”

I didn’t had this proces but strange thing happened today. When i started my pc i can delete this file without any problem. Thanks for help:)