I can't seem to make my client work

Hi, I can’t seem to get past the installation of WeMod client, I saw in other post about whitelisting some files, I’ve been trying to do everything that I saw in that post and can’t seem to get around this warning

Thank you in advance

Hello! :slight_smile:

This appears to be a classic case of a security program on your PC or network blocking the installation.

See this post for the extended troubleshooting: I can’t Install WeMod / "There was a error installing the application" - #2 by Ravenfyre.

Thank you for your reply, unfortunately I’ve already disabled Microsoft antivírus software and my firewall, I don’t have any other security software roaming my computer. Is there something that I am overseeing? Thank you in advance :relaxed:

Thank you for the update.

Did you follow all of the steps in the given link? There’s more to it than simply disabling the antivirus software you use - doing so won’t undelete any files it has already deleted.

Thank you for your assistance, I’ve tried to follow every step that was indicated on the link. The only thing that I noticed that was wrong was that the following file was missing from the installation WeModAuxiliaryService.exe
Thank you in advance

Hello!

Thank you for the update. :slight_smile:

This would indicate a security program has interfered with it. Open your antivirus and go to the quarantine menu (sometimes alternatively called the “virus chest”) and see if this file is in there. If it is, you can de-quarantine and whitelist it from there.

One other thing. Through the log you provided in DM, I see that you appear to be attempting to install WeMod on a workplace OneDrive.
C:\\Users\\Your_Name_Censored\\OneDrive\\Ambiente de Trabalho\\WeMod-1635009470889.log
“Ambiente de Trabalho” translates to “workplace”, yes?
WeMod should normally be installing to the Appdata folder on your PC. I’ve never seen anyone being able to attempt to install WeMod on a cloud service like OneDrive before. But WeMod will, I believe, need to be installed in your PC itself due to the way trainers work, but I’m not 100% certain in that, maybe @frank can weigh in here on that when he’s available? :slight_smile:

Hi again,

Unfortunately there was no such file at quarantine,

and what I showed you in the text file was where I wanted the log to be, as the installation is on AppData