I need help fixing a black screen on Roblox!

I felt there was no other category to put this in, and that this is an open community so I should post here.

I need help fixing a black screen on Roblox. Whenever I load up Roblox, the text appears, but the text models appear black (and it should be transparent). The grass texture makes the model that has the texture invisible, and everything else is just black. There is no outline, just complete black. Also, the sky is just fine. 3D text will be glitching.

Please help me!

If you don’t understand what I mean, tell me what part you don’t understand and I will try to edit this so it makes more sense.

I am currently using Windows XP.

Edits: 1.

Reinstalling the game should fix this. Just make sure to back-up any save you want to keep.

I’ve already tried it. It didn’t work. I’m a big fan of Roblox, and I want to be able to play Roblox again, but this time, on a computer that does NOT have viruses/malware.

Is it on the latest version

Probably. Roblox updates constantly for me saying: “Getting the latest Roblox…”

Tell me if it helped cuz I didn’t watch it or try contacting roblox itself.

I’ve already seen it. That’s not what I’m talking about. I might have to take a screenshot, if only I knew how…

:cry:Ok sorry

No idea. I deleted roblox a long time ago because of the trashy imbecilic community, but I digress.

Download sharex or gyazo to take screenshots…

Petrifying:

Download sharex or gyazo to take screenshots…

Are they virus-free? And which one is better?

By the way, I like your profile picture! :slight_smile:

Of course they’re virus free…
And I would download both, Gyazo is better for forum posts and sharex is better for saving to computer or taking really good screenshots.

Thanks
Plants Vs Zombies 4 Lyfe

I’m going to download sharex, do you have the link for it?

Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You can look up ShareX i don’t currently have a link.

I’m afraid there might be other downloads for it, like Horizon downloads, that could give me viruses. I’ll give it a try though!

There won’t don’t be paranoid on the internet, you could just get your self virus protection such as AVG