I need help

Hello, I’m not sure if this can be used as a support ticket, but I need help with Ghost Recon Breakpoint trainer. I can not figure out how to get it working, I did what the guide in the wemod link said, it gets stuck loading for some reason. Anybody have a fix?

Remove the bypass, verify file integrity, then launch the game normally. Once you have done that redo the bypass and try again. Make sure you launching the game directly from the bypass exe and not from WeMod. If that doesn’t work post a screenshot of the folder with the bypass.

When I try to remove the bypass from the directory, it says: Screenshot 2020-12-29 210549

Open Task Manager and close the program mentioned in the error message. Or restart your PC.

Processes getting stuck in the background is a Windows issue that has been around for a very long time (decades) and was never fixed by Microsoft.

Im having the same issue.

At the time of this post, Ghost Recon Breakpoint recently updated, so the trainer will need an update.
You can see the update queue in the WeMod desktop app itself by clicking the queue tab. And you can learn how it works here: Game Queue - WeMod Support.

This information is found in the trainer’s official thread. Click the Discussion button in the trainer to go there.

1 Like