I Return! (Woah, changes abound)

So, haven’t used horizon since the WAY early years before we even got a commercial or rumors for the xbox one, used it fairly to make custom themes and stuff, and after YEARS, I come back, and so much has changed, a new tool has arrived, new website and community migration, a lot of new stuff. Either way, its good to be back :smiley:

So anyways, my xbox live GT is KingKickass99. Haven’t changed it in years, see no reason to now, and sorry if its against community ToS

I have an Xbox One S (Gears of War 2 TB variant) and a PS4 Pro
As for games, woah nelly, I have too many to even list, im a digital game hoarder (HALP, PLZ)

Modding Experience: Back before wemod even WAS, I was a member of the xboxmb horizon forums/website, and I abused the tool to mod myself infinite damage and money in final fantasy XIII, and modded a few other games (had to use other 3rd party mod tools in conjunction with horizon to do it) like Bayonetta and Resident Evil 5. No other modding experience

Hobbies: that’s a bit tricky, gaming would be one, but lately I hit a bit of a rut, games feel like they aren’t doing it for me anymore, but im sure I can kick that feeling in the taint and beat it

Why I joined/where I heard of wemod should be explained in both my first paragraph above and in modding experience

finally, hope the community has improved, because though I don’t use the 360 anymore, my brother does, and oh boy, I got pranks abound for him (I assure you, they won’t ban him from Xbox Live, merely harmless ones)

G’day and Welcome back mate…
You will find that the WEMOD community is PC orientated but there are still many members of the community that are still old school XBox die hards.
There are still plenty of things you can do with the old games so it looks like your brother is in for a stressful time :wink:

what I got planned for him, involves long things, and lots of holes, the rest, ill leave to thine imaginations :innocent:

1 Like

You will bloody get yourself arrested putting long things in lots of your brother’s holes, you might want to rethink that a little :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

late welcome back :slight_smile: didnt saw this post earlier.

ps: “but lately I hit a bit of a rut” i misread this part, i saw “nut” in the place of “rut”

1 Like

I was hinting towards putting a collage of goatsie and penis pics into a theme and putting it on his 360; I did it to his computer, might as well do it to his xbox also