I then received the notice that the cheat were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version. How can i fix it?

I installed scrap mechanic Survival from steam, then I opened the wemod application, click on play game. I then received the notice that the cheat were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version. How can i fix it ?
https://photos.google.com/album/AF1QipNTPLJE6SsX40JDtLI7IKuPFFNrQypLLTxLW0eG

Hello and welcome to the community.

This means that you need to change the order that you launch the game. There are plenty of posts on this which you can find by using the forum’s search feature. :slight_smile:

See here for more information: 32 bit and 64 bit.

thank …i Can’t use Scrap Mechanic Trainer

Hello and thank you for the update. :slight_smile:

The trainer was updated about 12 hours ago.
Link: Scrap Mechanic Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Please make sure:

• Your version of the game is up to date.
  • You are not opted into any beta or experimental versions of the game.
  • You are using the most recent trainer (click the History button, which is under the Play button, then select the most recent trainer in this list).

I still cannot launch the trainer

1 Like

i also encountered this problem now that I’ve clean install my window, before its work perfectly on EVERY games and now not a single game work due to this error. Even when i launch the game first and then click play on wemod, instead of running the trainer its just launch the game every time i click play and then this pop up error occurred. And i disable window defender (i only has this and nothing else as anti virus) via Bat file and also turn off Window defender smart screen and still nothing work.

1 Like

This was fixed in the latest update, please make sure you’re on the latest version of the trainer released roughly 7 hours ago from this post

:slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.