Scrap Mechanic Cheats and Trainer for Steam

makes it so that you only need one if the items in the recipe.

Only the time control works the crafting and unlimited items doesnt do anything can some1 explain to me what they do and how to fix it

nvm i got the inf item working
but easy craft is a nope

It won’t let me use the cheats. It says this: Files that WeMod requires to enable cheats are missing from your computer. This is typically due to anti-virus software incorrectly detecting them as malicious files. To continue, you may need to temporarily disable your anit-virus software after reinstalling WeMod. It doesn’t say this about any other trainers that I have on WeMod but this one.

Ya antivirus are touchy some make it through and some get caught just depends on the coding even still with mine sometimes windows defender pops up
But usually that is the main reason trainers dont work is your AV

The Scrap Mechanic cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Changes:

I still cannot launch the trainer. since the update to the trainer it says its for the 64bit version of the game and Im running 32version. I have tried launching the game first and then the trainer and still the same error message. anyway to fix this?

I reinstalled scrap mechanic Survival from steam, then I opened the wemod application, click on play game. I then received the notice that the cheat were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version. How can i fix it ?

Start the game from steam first then when in game alt tab out then press play button in wemod after click back to game

I still cannot launch the trainer T T Thank you…

1 Like

Changes:

That’s great

This update should fix the 32bit error issue. Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

Hey so the easy craft doesn’t work when you are using the craft bot like it use to. Is this a bug or meant to happen?

the cheat is not working as of november 20 2020
(unlimited item and easy craft)

Changes:

1 Like

Why Scrap mechanic MOD are not working right now?. when click “PLAY” button
it say We’re having trouble downloading the cheats.

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

This means that your antivirus is likely preventing the cheats from downloading.

Please use the search button before posting. You’d get your answer quicker since this has been addressed and resolved before. :slight_smile:
See here for troubleshooting: “Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game” / “We’re having trouble downloading the cheats” - WeMod Support

please update the trainer for scrap mechanic
thank you

Only set game speed is working. I already disabled my antivirus but still no luck.
Does it need to be updated?