ICARUS Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yes that worked. Now I go into the prospect for hunting and follow the clues but can’t click on the last clue with the f. I was able to kill one of the big ones the other day but now can’t get the last clue it won’t allow me to pick it up

Needs updating!

none of the talent point cheats work and also solo talent points need to be added.

So the status has gone from needs testing & not compatible, to working fine?

Talent options don’t work at all!

The talent points 100% work. I personally tested the game.

just tried it three times in a row with brand new characters.
It does NOT work.

it works perfectly fine u just need
to level 1 time to gain 1 normal talent point
then u can add what u want

also not that if your character is above max talent point level you cant gain more talent points

This does work fine. You need to level up once, then open the talents page hit refresh. Set talent points to 200 or something high, hit set. Then go back to the talents page and hit refresh. You can only get 188 talent points. I had an issue with this too, until I created a new character

1 Like

The ICARUS cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Set Total Solo Points cheat added
3 Likes

Unable to start the game using WeMod. Works fine if I start Using Steam only

NVM reinstalled trainer, and got it to work again

Talent points adds works great! Just got the new farming perks - nice! But the last couple of updates, I have been unable to add new Tech points, such as to get the new water piping this update. Just me or anyone else, as well?

Talent points doesnt change…

You can’t kill bear using this mod

yup same as me, i can’t kill bear

The ICARUS cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

When player is at level 50 talent and tech points doesnt work…

No cheats work. Not even in offline mode alone.

1 Like

I can’t add talent points to a character that is already at levelcap. so i can’t learn the newly released talents. :frowning:

Same here, the level 22 bears and polar bears lose no health when running the game through Wemod.

Just saw a post above that said to turn off Unlimited Durability to kill the bears and I just tested it out and it works perfectly. Just turn it back on when you have killed the bear.