ICARUS Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I edited my reply to your post, found a fix :slight_smile:

I have found that everything still works except for adding Tech points - I just hit level 49 so Iā€™m still able to add Talent points, but the latest update does make me had to add a couple thousand talent points to get all of the Solo treeā€¦ like it is only adding a fraction of a point for every increase in the trainer? It was weird

Here are a couple of bugs I found:
First, Set Solo Points doesnā€™t seem to work.
Second, bears have unlimited health when turning on Unlimited Durability.

Aucune fonction de triche ne veux sā€™activer

Extermination targets also seem to have unlimited health while unlimited durability is turned on. Was unable to kill the target and complete the mission until I turned it off.

2 Likes

Tech, Talent, and Solo points donā€™t work. Tried it many different ways as well. Any suggestions?

you can just use mega exp for the tech, the solo and talent points probably wont be working until they stop the weekly updates, since there unlocking the coming soon stuff and adding new tech

The ICARUS cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

Thank you
Appreciate all the work

is that what is happening? Normal bears donā€™t loose any health when im fighting them.

yea the unlimited durability seems to affect animals bigger then wolves and cougars, just have to toggle it off when fighting bigger animals and exterminations

Press F8 to turn off Unlimited Durability when fighting bears.

Icarus update today and player options in the trainer not working
unlimited health, stamina etc

Can we please have a fix

Yeah it happen with me too

An update is scheduled. Itā€™s currently 5th in the queue. If you have WeMod Pro you can boost it to make it higher in the queue.

Thatā€™s been happening every update, recently - makes me wonder if the game developer keeps making some changes to throw off trainer programsā€¦ haha

Hopefully not, they update the game each week.

The ICARUS cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

mega exp not working both steam friend only or private.

1 Like

i just used the wemod and when i used the Unlimited Health the bears and the polar bears had unlimited health to.