ICARUS Cheats and Trainer for Steam

work but its weird. have to wait long time and then switch on before you go into mission

The ICARUS cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
6 Likes

@MrAntiFun what i meant with unlimited items?
i am trying to get some extra exotics from a misson, what about the adding of a item multiplier or something?

1 Like
  1. Did the fly mechanic change? I used to fly in the direction I pointed.
    If I pointed up, I flew up. If I pointed down, I flew down. Now I have to use the
    “Fly Up” and “Fly Down” keys. Also, the Fly Down key (CTRL-F11) changes my
    game resolution.

2. Anyone else having a problem with boss mobs while using the trainer? When
    I start the game using the trainer, I notice that boss mobs (and bears) take no
    damage.

re: #2. This may be tied to unlimited durability option. The tooltip says that some creature’s health is tied to durability, and to disable if having trouble killing a creature.

EDIT: I solved the issue, it turns out you cannot add talent points to a character that already reached level 50.

Hia! Im new to using the Icarus WeMod cheats, and I noticed it seems that the talent/solo points, arent working for me. I did the refresh thing and I did everything it asked, but alas, it still seemed to not add any tech points, and I counted and added way over the maximum amount, then I tried adding the actual maximum amount, but to my dismay, nothing worked! Just wondering if I could be doing something wrong, the rest of the cheats work fine!

Tech points cheat not working anymore in solo session :frowning:

Stable temperature
No hunger
No food
All not working as of today,s update

Changes:

2 Likes

I use wemod on my outpost for creative building. I’ve noticed that some animals have unlimited health (you can’t kill them). I was trying to get some food from a bear and he would not die. His health bar never when down. Has anyone else seen this?

Yes I am seeing the same thing… Bosses, Bears, Allegators so far do not take damage

Classic case of RTFM here …

As the mod clearly states, setting Unlimited Durability will make certain creatures invulnerable … perhaps try turning it off? You can always turn it back on after vanquishing said beastie :slight_smile:

1 Like

All three point options Solo, Talent and Tech don’t work for me.

And yes I followed the instructions the cheats have

Same goes for me unfortunately…

Changes:

2 Likes

I can’t seem to get the set points to work…
As it says I’m first refreshing them, then setting, and then refreshing again, nothing happens.
Do I need one or two points prior to have this work?

When using the super speed cheat, mission objectives disappear.

Since the update a couple of days ago - there was a moment when nearly all of the cheats worked. Since then, they work less and less. Particular ones that are not working are the talent & tech points

ahh… i second this. i guess bad timing on my part. hadn’t played the game in a few months. decided to see what’s all new. went in to just fill out the trees, and that point number won’t change at all. At least i know why. :smile: So thanks for putting in the particulars as to what coulda changed.

The trainer works great for the most part! The health option is broken though. It gives both animals and the player infinite health so its impossible to take anything down while the option is active.