ICARUS Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Are you sure you set the amount of points high enough? I’m not having any issues with this.

yea. just tried it again. opened game. refreshed talents. threw to like 300 refreshed, nothing. then 600, then 1k then 2 k, then 5 k, then 8k. points available never changed once

Just picked this up again after a few months off. Hit or miss on the cheats that stay active. Ones that do NOT stay active (for me at least)

Unl Health
Unl Stamina
Stable Temp
No Hunger
Mega XP

Also I followed the directions for talent points. No luck getting any of them to change.

Everything else works for me as advertised.

1 Like

Tried it as well, talents and solo talents are working but not tech tree.

The ICARUS cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
5 Likes

Love your work. But I am not sure if I’m the only one, but none of the F1 to F11 cheats seem to work properly. It seems like they’re triggering the CTRL-F1 to CTRL-F11 cheats for me. For example, F5 (no hunger) toggles the CTRL-F5 (super speed) cheat. Both when pressed inside the game or even when pressed on the Wemod screen.

Thank you, I can also confirm the changes are working with the current game patch, as at 02-Sept. The devs of this title update every week, on a Friday, so things may break again soon.

It is not the Unlinmited Health option that causes some animals (bears, elephants, mammoths, bosses) to get infinite health, it is the Unlimited Durability option.

Turn Unlimited Durability when you want to kill one of the aformentioned animals.

1 Like

If the Icarus Experimental Branch on Steam is any indication, I believe this will be released this Friday 09-Sep, it looks like some of this will be broken again. Not working (from what I’ve tested):

Unlimited Health
Unlimited Stamina
Stable Temperature
No Thirst
Mega XP

TIA

Easy Craft also appears to be broken …

The ICARUS cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Thank you for all the time you put into this title - same time next week? :wink:

Thank you for the swift update. Is there a secret to unlocking advanced armor and weapons in tech tree? They appear locked for me.

Not really, although you will need to be off-station & on-planet in order to unlock stuff in the Tech Tree. The armours can be crafted at the (now) three textile benches @ T2, T3 & T4, with the T4 bench being able to make all items. Something that isn’t too obvious is cured leather which is created from leather on drying racks & required for some recipes.

You also may not be able to craft all armour types available - for some (e.g. Polar), you’ll need to unlock it via the Talent Tree. Others (e.g. Sandworm) require specific missions to unlock. Same with certain weapons. The mission tree should give you guide as to what missions unlock what.

Either way, all crafted armour & weapons can be upgraded with various attachments which, themselves, need another crafting table (T3/T4) to create/fit - said tables are split into two sections - left to craft & right to fit … confused me for a while

Thank you very much! “off-station & on-planet” was exactly what I was looking for. :slight_smile: I searched high and low for that simple answer. Thanks again!

1 Like

it appears the ability to add talents after you reach level 50 is non functional. I started a new character from scratch boosted him to 50, refreshed my talent page, added the talents via wemod refreshed again and no change. This does work as expected prior to level 50 as tested on other characters.

1 Like

No problem. I agree, it’s not exactly intuitive … you can unlock Talents on-station, so why not Tech too?

For the cheat “Set total talent/tech/solo points” the cheat is not working anymore. I follow all the step like i do before the last update and now its not working.

Set Tech points does nothing for me. And Set Talents and Solo stop working once you hit level 50

that’s what i’m noticing. was able to do everything as normal on a fresh character. Went on to a character that was already 50 and wasn’t able to do do any of the talents. Techs work, but talents didn’t on the lvl 50.