Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Could you add “No Ultimate Cooldown” and “All attacks are AOE”? Surely you’ve seen Insterluda and Onocom’s cheat tables for this game but I’m guessing you’re keeping your trainer small for reasons.

1 Like

The Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
4 Likes

Make sure the game world is completely loaded before you hit Play in the WeMod app.

2 Likes

For me the game speed modifier is currently only working while the game is in the background (Can see it is quicker when using Alt+Tab). When I bring the game to the front it slows down to regular speed again.

2 Likes

The game speed modifier works like normal, but everything else is not.

3 Likes

for me speed works, just enable it and don’t touch the window or it will break.

the mod doesnt work.

One hit kill doesnt work after last update with season 4. Please update mod

The update needs to be voted into the queue by people who are Pro-eligible, otherwise it won’t happen because they won’t be aware of the need for the update. This is my personal understanding.

That is not how games get placed in the queue. It must be tested and failed by a tester to placed in the queue.

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification. Could you please put the Steam version of Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms on the list? It’s obviously been out of service for more than three days. And now the waiting queue is longer than ever.

As I said it must be tested by a tester.

Idle Champions just update on Steam and everything works good?!?? :slight_smile:

Changes:

5 Likes

epic games just updated the game, fast attack and 1hit kill not working as of now, pls update tysm!

It’s now working thanks so much for the update and thanks to STiNGERR <3

Changes:

4 Likes

Everything is perfect. Thanks STiNGERR

LOL, The latest level has a normal attack damage prevention

Hi STiNGERR, it appears the “One Hit Kills” mod is no longer working. The other three mods still seem to be working.

Testing done:
Closed both game and WeMod
Opened game and allowed it to load fully back to the stuck stage
Opened WeMod/enabled and toggled on the following:
One Hit Kill - Enemies do not die and continue to advance - FAIL
Enabled Fast Attack Speed - Ultimates refresh instantly as expected - SUCCESS
Enabled Unlimited Health - Enemies hit front line and health does not decrease - SUCCESS
Increased Game Speed slider - Game sped up as requested - SUCCESS

Tried ending current adventure, closing WeMod and game, reopening game, starting a new, unrelated, adventure in a different campaign, opening/enabling WeMod, and then enabling mods one at a time starting with “One Hit Kills” but the same results where the other three mods worked as expected but kills did not.

2 Likes