Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms Cheats and Trainer for Steam

No, it doesn’t.
I am using 2023/10/15 version

When you close the game while using wemod a smiley and a sad emoji appears, click on the sad , choose the broken mod and send.

The Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Mods broke

Changes:

4 Likes

Changes:

3 Likes

lol, the mods just work yesterday. But not any more (15/12)

the game gets updated like 3 times a week and the mods only get updated like once every 2 or 3 weeks

Which mod(s) are you having difficulty with? Are you loading into the map before activating them?

1 Like

These have been tested and confirmed to be working.
Please submit a report via the post-game feedback screen in the app, or comment here if an update breaks anything.

1 Like

i did submit a report. the health and one-hit mods are broken for sure, as of the update to the game today

to be clear, i wasn’t really complaining. the game gets updated far too frequently for the mods to be kept up with properly. it sucks, but it is what it is

1 Like

Unlimited Health and 1-hit kill stopped working. I tried to launch the game through WEMOD and through Steam. Reinstalling the game didn’t help either.

The game was last updated on December 13th? Then it’s even more strange, because the mod stopped working only tonight. The only thing that has changed is that I played through the new adventure options added to the game.

Weird, I’m having the same issue. Has the speed changes also broken for you?

According to the info in game, the game itself hasn’t been updated since the 13th, and it was working until this morning for me.

Edit so this is fascinating! As long as I don’t have the window focused the speed increases work as expected, if I give the window focus it stops. I’ve never seen this before!

this has happened a bunch for me before. if you play it in windowed instead of fullscreen, the spee usually works, even when this happens. also, if you keep the game running while the mods work, they will continue to work until you close the game and update. that’s probably why you had the mods still working past when the game was updated.

Its work are fine again (17/12) lol
btw anyone know how to beat “animated giff”, the stage that get Krux

Only use speed potion, fast game speed make me used all the champions with fail, lol

1 Like

Is there any way a cheat for Time Gate Pieces could be added?

If that got added this table would be genuinely perfect

Changes:

3 Likes

Changes:

4 Likes