Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

All mods don`t work. Please fix it.

1 Like

Hi SacredStranger859

You may want to try closing down both Idle Champions and Wemod and restarting them again before enabling cheats one at a time (making sure to follow the instructions in Wemod).

I booted up Idle Champions for the first time in a couple of days today and all the mods appear to be working fine and I know that when I have seen issues where others did not, restarting both the game and Wemod fixed my issues. NOTE: I did notice that One Hit Kills did not appear at first to work but after changing out my formation it was back to dropping enemies properly.

2 Likes

Thanks for your work, all cheats working properly, within one issue - when game window not in focus game speed working correct, but when focus on game window, speed not work i.e. regular. Same as here Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #279 by haruki6669

2 Likes

Try the version before from the History menu in WeMod. The latest version (11/02) doesnā€™t work for me but that one (05/02) does.

That sounds like a game issue, not a WeMod issue. All trainers are tested after they are updated by the trainer creator and a trainer tester. Unless they rolled back an update everything has been confirmed working.

1 Like

I would try verifying file integrity. If you continue having issues let us know so a tester can look at it.

1 Like

Someone mentioned that using an older trainer worked for them. Maybe give that a shot also.

1 Like

I know that feeling. A tester will test it to make sure it isnā€™t something wrong with the trainer.

1 Like

Just wanted to add my voice to the ā€œSpeed not working when window is in focusā€ pile. Stopped/started both apps, rebooted system, validated file integrity, and tried using second most recent mod to no avail. Startup order of apps or order of adding mods makes no change either. Health/Speed/Kills mods all work regardless of window focus, but speed only applies when the game window isnā€™t the focus. Itā€™s a minor annoyance, and Iā€™m not calling for an update about it, but just want to make sure Iā€™m not missing a self-service step I could be using to make the speed mod work while the game window is in focusā€¦

Iā€™m also been having a problem with Set Game Speed. It will usually start ok, but after a while it no longer works at all.

The Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
4 Likes

hmm. game speed works, but everything else does not

When I start the game I get a message that says ā€œThese mods may not work with your game versionā€. And that is pretty much what is happening. Speed once again eventually slows all the way down, and the other 3 cheats stop working. There doesnā€™t look like there is an update going on.

Out of all the cheats Iā€™ve tried, the one that seems to work fine (in my case) is the one hit kill cheat. However, it might be due to my PC or possibly the game itself, there are times when the game will hang and crash if left alone for a while. But if I restart it and reapply the cheats, it still works fine.

Maybe I should view the crashing as a good thing since it stops the game from going too high where their system would be able to see that I am cheating or not.

The system wont care at all if you are cheating this way. Its a single player game, not multi-player. The only people who may care is other players if you brag about how far you got with the cheats.

1 Like

Speed mod works fine (after entering setting menu)

One-hit kills seems broken with yesterdays release, at least certain Bossā€™s are not dying one-hit. For example, in cattie-brie the lvl 50 boss Bailiearyl Tavebent takes 20 hits to down.

1 Like

I had to do some toying around with thisā€¦ I had done something in the settings which completely killed the speed mod for me. However, once I closed the entire game out, and restarted the hosting client (Steam) and then launched the game and hit the play button from wemod it began working fine again. Still no idea which setting I flipped that caused this to start with, but thought I would toss it out there.

2 Likes

Yea i havethe same problem i havechange somthing on the graphyc menu and the speed mode is proken now.