Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ok so…reinstall the game make the speed mode work again… any way not change notting on the setting pepole if all want make the speed mode work.

I don’t understand how the one-hit kill function is supposed to work. It doesn’t seem to do anything no matter the version. The tooltip says to keep clicking on screen, but I tried everything: clicking manually, setting up an autoclicker, just holding LMB and using in-game pets – no effect. Can someone explain please?

Currently, the trainer is in the queue for updating.
You can view the queue list by navigating to Creators > Queue within the WeMod app.

If you want to receive a notification once the trainer has completed its update, hit the “Notify me” button on the trainer within the WeMod app. Also, if you’re a Pro member, you can influence its queue status using Boost.

The Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

One Hit Kill didn’t work

2 Likes

Currently, the trainer is #27 in the queue for updating. You can view the queue list by navigating to Creators > Queue within the WeMod app. If you want to receive a notification once the trainer has completed its update, hit the Notify me button on the trainer within the WeMod app. Also, if you’re a Pro member, you can influence its queue status using Boost

Changes:

1 Like

Changes:

1 Like

One Hit Kill didn’t work

1 Like

Hi! Are you playing on Steam? What happens when you activate the One Hit Kill?

Playing on steam, one-hit kill does not appear to work. getting to higher levels, creatures are not dying. Also, the unlimited health does not appear to work as even with it on, the PCs keep dying and moving back a level.

Thanks for the feedback. The team is already aware. The trainer is now #19 in the queue.

Changes:

i think one hit and unlimited health still not work

Hi! May I know where did you buy your game from?

Me ? free on steam

Everything is going well for me, I start the game from steam, I wait till the game is fully load and then, I click play on wemod.

ok i restart wemod and now all is fine :wink:

1 Like

Looks like the Set Game Speed is not working

Hi there! Could you please let me know where you purchased your game? Have you followed the read before playing instruction and the mod instruction for the mod?