Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i feel like they should take this cheat off. I am okay with out it

One hit kill still crashes game

12/1 update just sits on ā€œloadingā€, wont load trainer. 11/29 and 11/9 update works fine except for the OHK option.

Iā€™m seeing the same. It worked yesterday, today it is stuck on Loading. Other trainers still work fine, only this one is not.

Bumb. Same for me.

It doesnā€™t work now. The cheats canā€™t start when the game start. But the cheats of other games are still working.

Stuck on loading when clicking ā€œPlayā€. cheats not working :frowning:

Start the Game first then activate the trainer - no problem hereā€¦
Didnt try it the other way around or OHKs by now

Started game.
Loaded into game world.
Attempt to start WeMod cheats results in an endless ā€œLoadingā€ button and no function for this game.

Directed WeMod directly to executable. Same result.

1 Like

yeah this is my exact results as well. it appears to be effecting some people differently

can you confirm you are on the right version? it defaults to the older version, go into History and change it to the current 12/1 version

please add speed more than 10x

I can confirm that the 11-29 version DOES still function EXCEPT for One-Hit Kill.

For anyone wanting a temporary workaround until the update hits, this is your best option.

Today I tried ā€œOne hit killsā€ on a whim and it is working

yes its working as well. I imagine that it was something wrong with the upload on the site and not the actual cheat, he probably reuploaded and fixed it

Games been updated and the cheats arenā€™t working consistently for me.

2 Likes

More game crashes on cheat activation/deactivation after update. One-hit kill no longer disintegrates armored enemies sadly. On the flip side sometimes it prevented adventure progress if you kill such boss too fast.

4 Likes

Update: Some armored enemies not care at all if one-hit kill is activated.

3 Likes

Need update

2 Likes

Plans for EGS version?