Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms Cheats and Trainer for Steam

one-hit is linked to click damage probably sets the figure to like e999. Armoured bosses ignore click damage hence why it does not work.
Either need to mod so click damage does effect armoured or add a mod that boosts all the character’s damage by e100 or e200.

Steam version. Latest update (28/1/2022) - 1 hit kill makes some enemies invulnerable.

2 Likes

Due to last game update (28/01/2022) the one-hit enemies cheat is now broken and bugs the game - enemies do not die / become invulnerable

Steam version. Latest update (28/1/2022)

@STiNGERR, please would it be possible to fix the one-hit kills cheat?

3 Likes

It’s not just the one-hit-kill, the infinite health cheat makes barriers and certain enemies have infinite health as well.

3 Likes

Yes last update to game means the enemies with like 50/50 hp so need to hit 50 times have infinite health. Can also confirm the bug with some enemies not dying. Bug with cheat also kicks in when you run the program even if haven’t selected infinite hp for yourself to be active.

1 Like

Cheats need an upgrade. It doesn’t work for me since last update

1 Like

Version 1.65.2 (v418.1)

Confirming that “One Hit Kill” and “Unlimited Health” are both broken.

Fixing them would be nice.

6 Likes

Why does it say “not compatible”? I have it installed and the cheats are displayed. (Maybe it’s a general WeMod problem itself but I’m not so sure)

It says “not compatible” because the trainer no longer works properly after the game was updated. (see complaints above)

1 Like

The Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

Can you add EPIC games version to wemod? even to adding to notify

After the recent update and some direct server to client hotfixes over the last three days, the Set Game Speed option seems to cause CTDs. The other options work.

Can confirm the same. Using speed mod causing the game to crash.
Appears to not just the speed mod all the mods cause the game to crash.

v0.420.2

seems “fast attack speed” and “one hit kill” are broken

4 Likes

“one hit kill” cheat is broken

4 Likes

Seems to need an update. Works very unstable

3 Likes

Dang it the cheats got patched… I think.
I also have feature requests:

• Increase game speed limit from 10 to 15 (or 20 if you can)
  • “Add Gold” Button (Add 1 Trillion Gold, for example)
  • “Add Favor” Button (Add 1 Trillion Favor, for example)

Thank you!

1 Like

Yeah they changed the code again. If you use fast attack speed, then objects that need to be destroyed (E.G. Barricades) will have infinite health. If you use one hit kill, the enemies have infinite health till you turn it off. So far, infinite health seems to work fine and set game speed works as long as you don’t set it too high or have any of the cheats that need an update on.

I have tested one-hit kills. It works on some monster, doesnt on others.

• Waterdeep Dragon Heist → Trollskull Manor → Home Not So Alone = One-hit killed everything and got to 2001.
  • The Wild Beyond The Witchlight → Tall Tales = I could not one shot most of the monsters and bosses.
1 Like

Need to update, it seems on some stages if you active cheats some enemy take no damage and block the progress.