If You Could Add One Tool, What Would It Be?

It would be fine to have a mod tool for Fifa 13 ultimate team, with maybe the possibility to add gold or silver cards without using the credits…

two thumbs up for horizon, best modding tool ever :thumbsup:

black ops 2 multiplayer… :stuck_out_tongue:

One that can mod the saves & or profile for All Street Fighter Games out at the moment.

Dead Space 3

ghost recon future soldier

Tomb rider multiplayer please!!

Yes, brutal legend!

The Witcher 2

BF3

NHL 13 Be a Pro editor!

MASS EFFECT 3 ONLINE!

fallout 3 +DLC

Actually… Just Black Ops 1 Zombie Mode, only for Splitscreen/Solo, not online :smile:

I would like to agree with van helms. I would also like to see older games such as fable 3 and splinter cell conviction. oh yeah while we are talking about some of the games I would like to see modded um… the darkness 1 and 2, end war 1 (and hopefully some one smart comes to the rescue and makes a #2 of it awesome game), Lost odyssey, command and conquer 3, dragon age origins, I even like playing some games with my kids like kingdom for keiflings. and my wife has this spongebob game that she goes crazy over. do you have one for weapons of fate. or the super cool game that I downloaded like Monday night combat. that is awesome. ok well I hope to hear from ya.

I’d like to see these

Xbox 360 games

Dues Ex: Human Rev
Modern Warfare 2-maps or something, make it fun again :wink:
Cod: World at War
Crash Bandicoot, wrath of vortex

PC Games
Minecraft
Age of Mythology: All editions If you dig, apparently there’s a way to make your very own campaign with it, but I can’t figure it out.

Fable 3. ?

skyrim

Skyrim, Fable 3, BF3?

A game-save modification tool for Dead Island and Dead Island: Riptide. I don’t mean the basic one which only allows you to increase your cash, but something which allows you to edit your skill points, level, add weapons, make weapons unbreakable, etc etc. Similar to Steffen L’s Dead Island game-save program.

New Addition : Fable 3

Enhancements : Skyrim - Item Editor? Inventory Editor? NoClip?

Horizon App : Prompt whether or not to install NET framework.
T[i]his is a personal request. I have to use a modified version of NET framework due to work requirements which works perfectly with Horizon. A prompt to stop the automated installation of it during Horizon install/updates would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Why are people requesting mods for PC games/versions on an XBOX specific site? Just wondering…[/i]