一方灵田 Immortal Life Cheats and Trainer for Steam

一方灵田 Immortal Life
This is the official discussion topic of the 一方灵田 Immortal Life Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode/Ignore Hits
2. Infinite HP
3. Infinite MP
4. Infinite Stamina
5. 100% Drop Rate
6. Set Movement Speed
7. Set Jump Height
8. Set Gravity
9. Defense Multiplier
10. Add Money
11. Edit Dragged Item Amount
12. Max NPC Friendship
13. NPC Friendship Multiplier
14. Edit Max HP
15. Edit Max MP
16. Edit Spirit
17. Edit Stance
18. Edit Willpower
19. Edit Divinity
20. Edit Sect Contribution
21. Edit Cultivation
22. Edit Planting Exp
23. Edit Gathering Exp
24. Edit Cooking Exp
25. Edit Fishing Exp
26. Edit Crafting Exp
27. Edit Battle Exp
28. Edit Class Exp
29. Edit Alchemize Exp
30. Super Damage/One-Hit Kills
31. Damage Multiplier
32. Freeze Daytime
33. Set Time Pass Speed
34. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/22/2024
    Started development

• 01/24/2024
    Released trainer with 34 cheats

• 04/23/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 04/23/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The 一方灵田 Immortal Life cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 34 cheats
1 Like

Need “Add plum coin” as well, the currency for Mei Xiaohan’s shop.

1 Like

I’m running into an issue where I can’t use the trainer at all, the game crashes (Patch V1.0.05 Steam) when I launch from WeMod. I use continue or load button, it doesn’t matter… the game looks like it’s loading in, I get notifications in the upper right corner then the game crashes.

I verify files and the game shows that there’s nothing wrong. I can launch the game and play normally just fine without WeMod.

I have all the trainer options turned off and the game still crashes. I tried starting a brand new character and the game crashed. I played for a bit then loaded WeMod from the main menu, I tried launching it with administrator rights… nothing seems to be helping. It will always crash the game.

This happened after the small hotfix patch yesterday. I saved, logged out and then haven’t been able to use the WeMod trainer for the game since. I’m not sure if anyone else is running into this issue as someone I live with also plays the game and uses WeMod and hasn’t run into the same issue.

1 Like

I figured out the problem… it turned out the edit X Exp (Edit Planting Exp, Edit Gathering Exp, etc) was on with a variable amount (5000) instead of default (0) which would cause my game to crash when I loaded in.

Once I set everything to 0 and clicked SET, I was able to load in the game with the trainer without any further problems and continue using the cheats/trainers.

If anyone else runs into the same issues, I hope this helps.

2 Likes

Maybe add the ability to edit the Blessed Land planting area progress/incoming essence.

could we update for version 1.0.8? adding a request for the other currencies to be editable would be nice?

My games crashing on continue if I launch through wemod. it works fine if I load the game then run wemod

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

request for time stop mod for cooking please.
also a free crafting mod too?