Imperator: Rome Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yeah, I’ve been having issues with fast research but also with fast recruitment and fast construction

Hi MrAntiFun!

The Unlimited Money and the Unlimited Manpower cheats now effect AI countries when you click on them in the diplomatic view. If you need screencaps let me know :slight_smile:

Thank you for the excellent work on this mod! It’s greatly appreciated.

Is there any chance of the console commands being made available in ironman mode? Some things like colonisation and such would be a lot easier if we could use the console commands. Hmm… Same for Crusader Kings II actually.

Welcome, @Fleischmann. :slight_smile:

It’s not possible for a trainer to change the way a game behaves (such as whether console commands are enabled or not). All a trainer does is alters temporary memory addresses in your RAM while the game is running, it doesn’t actually touch or alter the game in any way.

Ironman Mode was deliberately intended by the game’s developers to be a cheat-free mode, according to what I’ve read about it.

That is fair, though I had hope it might be overcome, since the Stellaris trainer allows console commands in ironman mode. Also, sorry if you saw this message already. I was not sure if I actually replied to you directly or not the first time.

It cannot be used

a lot of things need to be fixed. this trainer is unusable right now in its current state

Yea much needs to be done. sadly its not voted all the way up to the required request point or whatnot. so hopefully that changes soon aswell. I really want to give the new dlc a go. im sure MAF will get to it asap.

Hopefully it will not be long now. If I had enough WePoints I would vote, but I am still saving up for twenty-one thousand.

The Imperator: Rome cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Not an issue, but I wanted to thank you for fixing it before we were able to get all the coins needed to request an update. Thank you.

Edit: The war exhaustion is going to maximum rather than minimum and the military experience is not working either. Stability and political stability do not seem to work.

Edit 2: Also, if you could, something to boost religious and cultural conversion would be a nice addition. Oh, and the fast research does not seem to do anything.

1 Like

First of all, thank you MrAntifun for this trainer, just wanted to let you know about some issues I’ve found, the trainer stops working after a while and doesn’t work again even if I restart WeMod and the game, also the fast construction cheat doesn’t work at all.

I completely agree. The cheat turns off after a while. He does not work on saved missions. The same for ironman and simple.

1 Like

Did you experience the same with the fast construction cheat too?

1 Like

I did. No fast construction or research.

1 Like

It works at the start, but turns off after 5-7 minutes. It turns off when there is a pause and at the beginning of the move.

1 Like

Reset occurs when choosing ideas. At the same time, political influence is reset. After that, the cheat does not work.

I only want to use god mode, but its not working. Please fix.

Pls fix God Mode

Currently, it can be used when starting a game for the first time.
When you progress to some extent, the cheat is released.
Cheats were once possible by loading in the middle of the game.
However, most are not cheating. Please complete the update.