Imperator: Rome Cheats and Trainer for Steam

for some reason trainer stop working after 5 min
please look in to this :frowning:

Hey MrAntiFun, the cheats are getting activated, but the game isn’t actually being affected by the cheats. It’s strange, because the cheats are active, but the game seems to not recognize them.

1 Like

1.When pressing F4, war fatigue is activated to a value of 9999999.
2. When studying at the start of all available research, research points no longer grow. The research level is set to 2 and does not change.
3. If you install ideas at the start, then all the values become by default and the cheat does not work.
4. Accelerated construction does not work initially.

Please advise estimated time of availability cheat to work. I feel sorry for my subscription.

3 Likes
  1. In start time, this trainer is working.
  • F1 cheat is working (0 to 999)
  • F2 cheat is working (0 to 9999)
  • F3 cheat is working (0 to 999999%)
  • F4 cheat is NOT working
  • F5 cheat is working (0 to 999999)
  • F6 cheat is working (0 to 99999)
  • F7 cheat can’t check
  • F8 cheat is NOT working
  • F9 cheat is NOT working
  • F10 cheat is NOT working
    -when i use this cheat, war exhaustion become 9999 using religion tap.(It’s bad for player)
  • F11 cheat is working
    -But some times later, this cheat is not work
  • ctrl F1 cheat is NOT working
  • ctrl F2 cheat is NOT working
  • ctrl F3 cheat is NOT working
  • ctrl F4 cheat is working
  • ctrl F5 cheat is working

-Almost cheat is NOT work at 1days later of first time.
-F1,2,3,5,6 cheats

• some AI contries are infruenced by trainer
  • when use F6 cheat after 1months later of first time, some AI contries treasure become 999999
  • when use ctrl F1 cheat 1months later of first time, some AI revolt armies become GOD mode
4 Likes

Agree, although ctrl f4 and ctrl f5 are not working for me

2 Likes

Tried to activate the trainer after picking the ideas for my realm, the cheats didn’t activate at all

i activate the trainer and it works for 2 seconds, then it stops working (nearly everything) and when i reactivate the trainer ingame it crashes the game. i woul dlove if you made the trainer comaptible with the current version.

I love your work, Lars

2 Likes

Hello there, please fix the trainer, it’s works for 5 min then all fall down. Used so many coins for request to update it and it’s work so wrong.
Hope it will be done any soon.

7 Likes

Hello, the trainer does not work. Please fix, I have spent many coins on it. :frowning:

5 Likes

How can we ask for an update ? Because it’s not working for 2 weeks now…

4 Likes

Please fix this trainer, Mr.Antifun
Almost cheats only work i the first play, but after closing the game they don’t work only for F11, CF6
Thank you for works.

3 Likes

A lot of the cheats either don’t work or don’t work correctly. No war exhaustion sets it to 9999999 and that’s a HUGE negative! It should set to 0!

Update: Testing things, it seems to be “unlimited stability” setting war exhaustion to what it is

3 Likes

The commands unlimited political influence, military experience, religious unity, stability, manpower, treasury, and centralization do not work, same with no tyranny (adds 999999 instead of removing it), no war exhaustion, no aggressive expansion, and fast construction; I do not know if fast research and the province commands work.

4 Likes

im unable to get any of the cheat to work on a saved game. i can use them on a new game but that is it.

1 Like

How bout start your save game first then when you are in game alt tab out then press play in wemod after your in game ?

Done that already. And the cheats still won’t work.

3 Likes

Manpower doesn’t work

1 Like

It’s how I use Wemod but it’s not working for this trainer (anymore as it used to work before)

2 Likes

It’s pretty clear by the comments in this thread that the trainer needs to be updated but we can’t request an update on the WeMod program

This means one of two things:

1. An update is not needed. Our system detects updates to games automatically.
  2. The trainer is already in the queue for a trainer developer to get around to it when they are able to.

This game updates quite often - excessively, in fact. I counted six updates in the last two months according to the game’s Steam announcements page. This makes the game a royal pain in the backside to keep a trainer updated (ie - when the game updates midway through the trainer update being worked on, immediately breaking the unfinished trainer). Especially considering there are thousands of other games which WeMod caters for which also need to be gotten through.

Free games are often posted in the community here: Deals + Giveaways - WeMod Community. To help people have something to do while waiting for updates. :slight_smile:

1 Like