Indivisible Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Indivisible
This is the official discussion topic of the Indivisible Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Energy
3. No Cooldown
4. Mega Exp
5. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/01/2019
    Started development

• 11/01/2019
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 10/04/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Indivisible cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

With current patch released on 11/13/19 all cheats except no cooldowns and mega xp currently work.

Only Mega Exp can be toggled on. None of the others can be for some reason. I wanted infinite health and it doesn’t seem to work.

Do you plan to update the trainer for this game (Indivisible)?

AS of 13 May 21 the only cheat that is working is the XP mod. Will you be able to update the cheats for this game?

will there be any updates soon?

You can track updates to trainers by clicking the queue tab in the WeMod software.

Here’s how updating works: Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support

so basically if its an older game like this there’s next to no chance it will be looked at anytime in the near future

Pretty much. Im seeing games like spongebob in the queue yet I see people begging for an update for this game for months on in. There HAS to be a better way to regulate this stuff.

The current system we use is the best that WeMod has implemented thus far. It is a democratic system where the majority rule in the community here has control over which trainers get made or updated. If a certain trainer is higher in the queue than another, it is because the majority of the community democratically demanded it.
The previous system before this one made it too easy for unpopular games to get updated before more popular ones. Since it never made sense that a minority often had so much more “power” than a majority, the previous system was removed and replaced for this one, which corrects the problem.

Of course, as with real life, there are always going to be people who disagree with the decisions made by a majority rule. But there is nothing WeMod can do about what the majority of the community choose to want more than others, except to respect their democratic choices.

Learn how this is calculated and therefore how a trainer’s chances can be improved via a recent post here:

Yes I was here during the old system and I already know why you changed it. I can understand wanting to prioritize more popular games but this basically means that older games will never EVER get updated. Dark Souls 3 has had issues for years as well as this game. Isnt there a way were you can spend at least 1 day a week or month going through the other batch of games? I know that you all are working hard to go through these games, but that’s all Im asking.

1 Like

The problem is there’s no way to boost a game that’s not in the queue. So older games have no chance of being boosted, and who is going to asked to be notified about a game that hasn’t been looked at for two years.

The Indivisible cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

PC GamePass Version please