Infinity 2.0 - What's New?

Soon™

2 Likes

same way I found out, I was remapping and mapped two to the same key and Infinity didn’t have an issue so I just decided to do that.

1 Like

You do know your preferences are saved, right? So remap them once and they will be like that the next time you open infinity :smiley:

You know how lazy I am lol, go onto skype. Need to chat.

Another option we’ve discussed is having a preferred default keymapping which can be toggled between F keys and number keys.

2 Likes

might be a good thing to have,

I’m a few days late, but isn’t this what was said about Infinity and took months?

No we never set a launch date that was public or even gave a time frame. We have a good idea of when this is going to be done. We have a few more things to finish up then we should be ready.

2 Likes

Ahh okay, sounds good. Can’t wait!

Some sneak peeks!

5 Likes

cool stuff @Frank can’t wait to see more or see the finished product

We miss the icons!

1 Like

*Not yet

Will Infinity 2.0 allow us to change the size of Infinity’s window? Like for example if I’m playing something in windowed mode, it’s tedious to alt-tab if I don’t have the hotkey memorized for a certain mods.
Or is it possible to make it so that when you start a trainer it minimizes everything else and just has a small screen with only the hotkeys visible?

Yep, you can resize the window! You have the option of expanding/collapsing those mod descriptions, but the window should be plenty big enough to show all the mods. Except maybe for Far Cry 4 :stuck_out_tongue: You need 8k for that

1 Like

Can’t wait for this to come out.

How to change the game instalation path?
I cannot find this option
Thanks

Would be nice if the ■■■■■■■ thing would complete downloading. Failed to download FOUR times in a row. Seriously pissing me off. Why isn’t there a standalone installer?

When you download the installer from https://www.wemod.com/infinity
Could you try to run the installer as admin?

@GuyInDogSuit Try downloading from here - https://s3.amazonaws.com/wemod/infinity/releases/master/Infinity-Setup.exe