Infinity 2.0 - What's New?

Nope

Probably worthwhile to add an option to disable hotkeys when using the remote :slight_smile:

Have you pressed them by accident?

For games like Far Cry 4, where there are so many it happens more often than not. Also some of the keys overlap normal keys and remapping them is a pain in the assā€¦

remapping keys is not a pain in the ass, I have been linking all my infinity hotkeys to the Numpad and ones like unlimited health and ammo and stuff( ones I use a lot) I link to the Numpad ā€œ1ā€ key and stuff like unlimited money and resources ill link to Numpad ā€œ2ā€

1 Like

Thatā€™s generally what I do. I map related options to a single key. Makes entering them easier to remember and faster.

Maybe a function you could add is something that disables all hotkeys when your not using them. Then we could assign a toogle key. I know you could always reassign keys but this is also another idea.

To remap 19 keys? Yeah its a pain in the ass. I donā€™t mean its difficult, just annoying.

@VanScythe thats pretty clever :stuck_out_tongue:.

1 Like

Remapping a lot of keys can be irritating, but mapping a group of options to a single key can, at the very least, save you a lot of time entering them while in-game. There are many benefits to doing it that way. I didnā€™t even know I could do it, until I tried it out (completely by accident and entirely unintentional). :laughing:

Sorry if I missed something, but when will this be released?

Soonā„¢

2 Likes

same way I found out, I was remapping and mapped two to the same key and Infinity didnā€™t have an issue so I just decided to do that.

1 Like

You do know your preferences are saved, right? So remap them once and they will be like that the next time you open infinity :smiley:

You know how lazy I am lol, go onto skype. Need to chat.

Another option weā€™ve discussed is having a preferred default keymapping which can be toggled between F keys and number keys.

2 Likes

might be a good thing to have,

Iā€™m a few days late, but isnā€™t this what was said about Infinity and took months?

No we never set a launch date that was public or even gave a time frame. We have a good idea of when this is going to be done. We have a few more things to finish up then we should be ready.

2 Likes

Ahh okay, sounds good. Canā€™t wait!

Some sneak peeks!

5 Likes