Infinity not loading in mods

My mods just refuse to load into my game, but everything else work fine.

I’m on the latest Infinity with 32 bit

Infinity V2 will no longer work. You need to upgrade to V3. The download can be found here: https://www.wemod.com/infinity

1 Like

nope, nothing still the same problem

What game?

Dishonored, Terraria and Borderlands 2 are the ones I’ve tried

What is the exact error you get? Can you screenshot it?

the loading arrow spins forever until i close the game or it gives up then it says that its having trouble loading cheats into my game

Ok. Press ctrl+shift+d then console > then click on the bulb icon (filter) and type in trainer. Try to load the trainer and see what errors it gives there

it gave me none but it said failed to inject a dll somewhere

ERROR [support-tasks] inject-dll :26 failed

help?

Wtf almost 24 hours and no reply, if its unfixable just say so

Wow ! guys are pretty busy on here with other things
Maybe try the uninstaller that’s on here It worked for me

2 Likes

I have no idea. If its failing to inject a dll, that could mean it’s your antivirus or security software blocking it. I don’t know why else it wouldn’t, the trainers are working fine for others for the same games.

where is this uninstaller?

If u look in mad max thread it’s a couple up from the bottom post . I’m on tablet so cant copy n paste it worked for me

He is referring to this - ICDV2.bat -

Please be patient with support as well. We are not all sitting here clicking refresh waiting for people who need our help.

2 Likes

nope did a full reset and even re installed windows and still doesnt work

Im sorry but it took more than a day and they clearly were replying fine not even a minute before I replied, then it took them over a full day

No need to spam comments about it. Travis already told you that nobody is waiting on the page just to refresh it to see if anyone needs help.
Are you using an AV?