Infinity won't detect hitman

How?

i also got problem to get hitman works. defender is off, UAC is off, no help. I use that -SKIP_LAUNCHER option to start hitman without option panel, no help.
Hitman absolution works (no need disable option panel).

1 Like

Step one: launch game.
Step two: press “start game” in infinity.

i use admin mode, i start game first then infinity. no help.

1 Like

Nope, still doesn’t work.

Yep, nothing works… each time, that is. For some reason, I’ve actually had it work only twice now, but I didn’t do anything different. In fact, I didn’t even launch Hitman first from Steam. Infinity finds it and launches it but it doesn’t launch the trainer and then says it can’t find the game. Weird. I was able to play for about 20 minutes before it crashed. Then, of course, I couldn’t launch it again with the trainer working.

Some solutions at the bottom of this thread.

This is going to be fixed in tomorrow’s update.

For now you can use the trainer if you run the game as admin and Infinity NOT as admin.

It also has said it has found the opener screen but when I press play, it does not open at all. I think the developers blocked this or something.

Run the dx11 or 12 version of the game (not sure which one the trainer is made for)

I think it’s 11 since I never used 12 :stuck_out_tongue:

Noticed that the trainer doesn’t work on the DX12 version (steam version). Hopefully, one for a DX12 version would be created? Just a thought. Thank you. :slight_smile:

Any idea if this will be updated for DX12? Performance is so much better! Thanks :slight_smile:

My guess is never.
The trainer would’ve to be made from scratch.
And if it will be made for DX12 which the minority use the DX11 will be broken

hey, Im trying to activate the train for days by now, but every time when click ‘play’ on infinity, it will tell steam to launch the game okay but infinity wont recognize the game and said to me it cant find the game or cant find the game which has been opened. my game version is 1.14.1 should be the latest. please help me

You posted in my hitman absolution trainer then deleted it so which one is it ? Absolution or simple hitman?

Hitman

any idea how to fix it?

Run dx11 version of the game, make sure your av isn’t interfering. Other than that i have no idea since it’s not my trainer and i don’t own the game.

thx