Injustice 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Indeed, the only thing that seems to work now is unlimited super meter (at least for player one, I’m not sure about player 2). Please update as soon as you can. =) Thank you @STiNGERR

1 Like

Is it possible to get an update soon please? I miss the awesome opportunities that you guys have enabled to happen in the game.

I can not make the infinite life option of player 1 work. What am I doing wrong?

None of the cheats other than Unlimited super for player 1/2 are working, is this still being updated?

The game received protection against the cheat engine and other trainers … Only the pay-to-win sites managed to circumvent the game system. Will it still be possible to upgrade? Since December there has been no change … I think pay-to-win sites have beaten friendly sites. DRMs damn bastards.

The WEMOD trainer worked until the 2/1/18 patch. After that (currently) only the super meter increase/drain works. Since those attributes still work, I’m fairly certain that WEMOD can update these mods to work again.

@STiNGERR any chance of an update?

I think Mother boxes cheat is a good idea :grin::grin::grin:

i agree with that one

Infinite health doesnt work

Does anyone still play this?

I still play it and I am dying for an update!!

I still play. Of course, I bought this game a short time ago.

But then again does anyone play on the windows version? I just remember they have a steam too.

I do =P

i play on steam i usually play windows version if its an xbox play anywhere title

I play on PC/Steam

the unlim health and drain health func arent working can u fix it pls?

Infinity will be updated, but only paying members can use the new options … Damn

what are you talking about? source of information?

1 Like