Injustice 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

At the end of the text it has the following information: Version Guard is being internally beta tested and will be exclusively available to Pro Members in Infinity 4. And it’s coming very, very soob ™.

1 Like

Ya it will be available to pro members like a beta thing. Others will get it sometime after the bugs are worked out
Soob. !

I just assumed it was one one Frank’s wet dreams and not something that would actually be made. I hate steams auto-update bullshit and would gladly pay money to get rid of it.

That news post has nothing to do with this trainer.

Any idea when we’ll get an update?

Perhaps we’ll get an update once The Legendary Edition is released on 26th March.

? what do you mean?

The Injustice 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

THANK YOU SO MUCH @STiNGERR !!!

I bit my tongue … It’s good that there are people like Mr STiNGERR that can bring joy without being stingy.

@STiNGERR on tuesday March 27th,2018 there will be a update for Injustice 2, I’m sure it will be a big one. Hopefully you can update it on tuesday when the update drops

1 Like

I agree @STiNGERR. They will be extending level caps, gear, and more. If you could update it on tomorrow 3/26/18 when the update is released that would be amazing!

As we thought, the the mods have reverted back to what they were prior to your most recent fix @STiNGERR. Only the Unlimited Super meter and Super Meter drain work now. This was a big and exciting patch. I really hope that you are able to amend this soon. Thank you for your efforts!!

yea, i noticed that and Inf health worked till i got the enemy down like half of the first bar. then didnt want to work

For Legendary Edition,only unlimited super meter work.
Hope to fix for Inf Health

Please fix health cheats for the recent patch.

What the hell. One week after the update that @STiNGERR did, Waner updates the game. How unlucky.

shite happens. some games will update an hour after the trainer gets updated, simply because the devs of the game are idiots

Will look into updating this game soon.

4 Likes