Invalid stfs package

What mods are you trying?

minecraft story mode mod

I need The Same help with
Invalid signature type detected for the loaded package. Halting reading. Please make sure the file is a valid Xbox 360 XContent Package ( ‘LIVE’.‘PIRS’.‘CON’)

@AustinPowers360 @TUCKERsENERGY16 pc mods will not work on xbox 360 since the pc version of minecraft is built differently.

@Nick I’m having this same issue, but with BL2 (not sure if I’m even in the right forum, I’m completely new here, please direct me elsewhere if need be :slight_smile: ) Invalid signature type detected for the loaded package. Halting reading. Please make sure the file is a valid Xbox 360 XContent Package ( ‘LIVE’.‘PIRS’.‘CON’) I CANNOT for the life of me figure out how to make it work, and I’ve been googling for quite a while. :confused: If you could help me out as well it would be greatly appreciated!

Do you get this error in horizon when you are trying to inject a file? What type of file is it?

I get it when I’m trying to open my modded file in order to save, rehash and resign, so that I can load it onto my flash drive, and then back to my 360. It’s a .sav file.

Try this:

• Open up the original save in horizon.

• go to the content tab (on the right).

• right click the .sav file inside, press replace and choose the file you modded.

• press save, rehash and resign.

Thanks! Now to figure out how to get it to my xboxone. :stuck_out_tongue: lol