Is phasmophobia bypass safe

Please read my post above ypurs, or this one here:

Just scanned with VirusTotal

1 Like

Please read my post above. These are false-positives. Antiviruses don’t like files that edit other files to let itself or something else through.

so when i start the game and let it load, i leave then i start the bypass and run wemod but i get unity crash handler pop up when doing so.
Also are you supposed to unpack the zip file because doing that provides no executable and i cannot run as administrator

Yes, you are meant to unzip the file. If it provides you no executable, that means it’s being blocked by your antivirus. If that is the case, you need to do the following:

1. Temporarily disable your antivirus
  2. Unzip the bypass file
  3. Add it as an exception to your antivirus. - If you need instructions on how to do this, Google how to add exclusions to your antivirus (whichever antivirus you use)
  4. Re-enable your antivirus

If it doesn’t get deleted after re-enabling your antivirus, you have added it as an exception correctly. Afterwards, run the bypass, launch the game through Steam, then click the Play button in WeMod after the game fully loads. See how you go!

1 Like

much thanks -:heart:

My friend and I are trying to utilize this mod to play, and he is already aware that I will be using it. I will only use this mod with my friend. Will I be immediately banned? Also, will this bypasser tool edit any internal files for my windows? I already have macro scripts for other games, and I don’t want to risk getting banned from their side because they could suspect that I’m attempting to alter their scripts or cheats using a tool like this bypasser.

WeMod trainers are only ever designed and tested to work in single-player game modes. There is always a risk of being banned when you cheat in games, but it is extremely rare in single-player modes.

Since this thread has gone from the same questions being asked over and over, as well as going off-topic - I’ll be closing the thread.

Anybody looking for the answer to the OP’s question, take the time to read before posting.

1 Like