Is the queue just made up?

I am so confused. The game I spent 100 votes on “the Infected” has been on the list for a few days. it has gone as high as 8th and right now has slipped down to 20th. I have seen games get finished that were way down on the list from some of these games.
I am just trying to make sense. I see a game get as high as 8th and the next day slip down to 20th and it makes me al ittle frustrated.

Hello there!

The queue regularly changes depending on what other Pro members spend their boosts on. Not all of WeMod’s millions of active users are interested in The Infected game or its genre.

Let’s also bear in mind that the developers of The Infected haven’t exactly chosen the best release date for their game update, considering there have been big updates at around the same time to already popular, existing, very similar games, such as Sons of the Forest and 7 Days to Die. A lot of WeModders are probably focusing on checking out those updates than being interested in buying a very similar game.

Some people might have seen The Infected jump up the queue, thought “aw hell nah”, and threw more boosts into other trainers they want updated/made first.

If it’s in the queue, it’ll get produced eventually. WeMod has no control at all over what games people find more interesting than others, or which trainers people want updated/produced first. It’s an entirely democratic system - and like democracy in real life, results change rapidly.

:point_right: The Infected Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #152 by STiNGERR :slight_smile: