Issues with RE:Legend and Jurassic Park Evolution

Has anyone figured out what the issue is with this? I ran into it with Re:Legend through Steam about a year ago and kind of gave up, but I’m having the same problem with Jurassic World Evolution now. Tried all the steps listed and nothing worked.

Hello @Faredayne and thanks for being Pro. :slight_smile:

First of all, I split your post from the other thread, which was a slightly different issue to the one you’re having.

RE:Legend
This trainer has been updated five times since you posted that you were having issues with it. Looking at your previous post, it appears that at that time the trainer was in need of an update due to the game being updated. It was updated five days after you reported the issue. So it may now be working.

Jurassic World Evolution
There have not been any updates to this game since the last trainer update for it. The developers of this game have halted development on it due to the Covid-19 pandemic affecting its staff, though they still provide customer support via staff working from home.

Since there was no update, the trainer should be working fine, as long as:

• You are playing a copy of the game legitimately purchased from Steam (as opposed to bought from another store or cracked/pirated).
  • Your copy of the game is up to date.
  • You are using the most up-to-date trainer (click History, which is under the Play button, and choose the most recent trainer from the list).
  • You are not attempting to use the trainer in online game modes.

Antivirus Interference
There’s also a chance that a security program is interfering with these trainers on your PC. For that, try this troubleshooting post out: Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game.

Hello there and thank you for your detailed response. I’ve followed all the instructions you listed and it still only launches the game and proceeds to not detect it (Tested on both RE:Legend and Jurassic Park Evolution). This seems to only happen for games purchased on Steam as I have no issues running WeMod with games on Origin/UPlay.
Do you have any other suggestions?

Hello again. :slight_smile:

Please attempt to use the trainer until it fails.
Then click the down arrow in the top-right of WeMod. Go to settings and save the log.
Then upload the log’s .txt file in a reply to a post in this thread.