It just keeps saying this

When i press start game on Dishonored Definitive edition it says “The game failed to start. If it requires admin privileges to run, try restarting infinity as an Administrator” so i restart it as administrator and i says the same thing pls help (i am using the steam version)

What is your game exe named?

Try to run the GAME as an Admin, NOT the infinity tool. Attach and run Infinity, after the game level has been fully loaded.

its named Dishonored.exe

How do i attach it?

Press “start game” in infinity.

First, launch the game via STEAM.

After that, once the game level has been loaded, just ALT+TAB back to your desktop and start Infinity. Click on the START GAME button to switch back to the game.

When the icon says “End Game”, this means the trainer has been activated.

ok ill try it

it wont work i think ill change the location for the game in infinity (i dont know how to do it so it would be nice if you told me how)(it also says error code 9)

Why do you want to change the location of the game ? If INFINITY has already detected the correct game folder, then it won’t be necessary.

You can only change the installed path, if you get the FIND GAME button prompt on top right side. If it says, “START GAME”, then Infinity has already detected the game folder.

Your issue might also be related to the Game’s executable file, .EXE (or the game version).

i chose a different folder then the one where the .exe is located thats why i need to change it

You should only select that folder, where the Game’s main EXE file is located, along with all other .dll necessary Game files.

Infinity won’t detect the Game, if some other folder/directory has been selected, imo.

Just click on the FIND GAME button, to manually select the game’s folder. This should automatically open the PICK FOLDER pop-up box and window.

i dont have a find game button

Yes, that’s what I told before. To quote my own reply/post:

You can only change the installed path, if you get the FIND GAME button prompt on top right side. If it says, “START GAME”, then Infinity has already detected the game folder.

‘Find Game’ icon will be replaced by “Start Game”.

well then i guess i wont be able to use infinity

Are you getting this issue, ONLY while playing “Dishonored Definitive edition”, or even all other STEAM games as well ?

STN has made the trainer for the Steam copy of this game, so it should work (Dishonored.exe), IMO.

Btw, if all other game trainers are working fine on your system, except “Dishonored”, then you can rule out the doubt that you won’t be able to use INFINITY.

Something might be causing this issue. Disable any AntiVirus/firewall for the time being, and try to do a CLEAN re-install of Infinity.

Remove and completely uninstall all previous traces, before doing a re-install of this app.

@thevengeous Is Dishonored.exe in Binaries\Win32\ ?

The definitive edition is different than GOTY version it seems but i don’t see why it wouldn’t work if the exe is named same.

the only game i have on infinity is dishonored and yes i have this issue while only playing dishonored

i re installed the game ill say if it works or not

it doesnt work nothing works NOTHING WORKS