IXION Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I did notice a strange “hole” in the resources data, maybe it’s the one for workers. Gonna test that out later, though I can’t guarantee it gonna work. If you don’t hear anything about it, then it probably failed.

1 Like

kk just thought id mention it. seem like to much of a coincidence.

Anyone got the instant ship travel to work? That sounds like a game changer…

cargo and science and probes work main ship still travels slow’

Ohh wtfreak, Alt+ commands weren’t working. That was the issue. Changing the hotkey made it work lol

@ColonelRVH Not sure if it helps but in the Citizen.sav it references Non-workers as Type 1 and Workers as Type 2. It’s daunting but by editing each and every line of code for each individual crew member in citizen.sav you can change them into workers from non-workers or vice versa. Perhaps the cryopods reference this same type distinction.

1 Like

First time Wemod user here… I don’t think I get it… All I wanted was some extra alloy but when I activate the cheat on a stockpile, it shows all sorts of items (besides alloy) at a random 777 quantity and immediately EVERYONE in the ship gets angry, making the cheat unusable… What am I doing wrong?

So…Unsure if my game is gltiched but the power doesn’t seem to work

Thats the unlimited one. it gives you everything. use the editor lower in the list for specific resources. sometimes you need to wait for something to be added or taken out for to to show your edit. I myself just set it to be deconstructed then cancel it and let it repair and I have the resource.

You have to be very careful with these cheats. If you do use the unlimited one, use the editor to lower the value otherwise, you won’t be able to deconstruct anything if you want to try to move things around.

One thing that does annoy me in this game is the workers. I had the cryo thing assign anyone who comes out to be a worker in a certain sector but when they do wake up, the worker count never increased. Idk if its a glitch or what, but boy the strikes I had… be nice if we had a stability cheat.

1 Like

Noy sure what you mean. I’m using the command to increase Alloy… not the unlimited resources one. And for some reason, now it doesn’t do anything at all

HI, I have never used wemod before, and I am a touch confused. So, during a game, you click on a stockpile/storage and then hit the corresponding key to fill it? When I bring up the wemod screen it shows, alloy for example, add 150 because I have pressed the increase key several times previously. Is there a how to use for dummies faq? thanks. ps - this ie a rflectionon me as a user, not on the mod

Hi. I want to buy wemod to finish Ixion. Do you have cheats or the currently cheats works for 1.0.2.2 version from 19 december? I want to know if I will buy wemod in vein or not.

@SleepingRain179 & @Esumiwa The way I get it to work is:

Pause the game & select the stockpile
Alt-tab to Wemod to change the value for the stockpile (I don’t use hotkeys to +/- it)
Alt-tab back to the game

Works every time - that said, it does not kick in until something in-game changes the quantity of said stockpile. I rarely max it out (so 100-110 for an upgraded small stockpile), which helps if something then tries to add to it. I never exceed the stockpile’s maximum so can’t answer as to whether that causes any problems.

I believe the issue with the unlimited one has to do with the number of cryopods you end up with which gets the crew all nasty because you’re not thawing them out quickly enough.

1 Like

So what I’ve noticed is that the 2 research cheats never actually worked for some reason (I waited 2 cycles before activating them)

The edit Resource takes at least 2 or more cycles to activate

Freeze trust doesn’t work

basically 2-13, 15, and 17-19 take a few minutes to work
22, 30, 31, 33, and 34 don’t work

seems they updated the game now the cheat doesn’t work

yep nothing works

open the stockpile. then alt tab and imput what number you want. Then in the upper right of the stockpile is + click on that and it will add what you want. i even have stock piles with multiple items.

1 Like

It will after a few cycles

The IXION cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Stockpile Capacity Multiplier cheat added
  • Stockpile Transporter Count Modifier cheat added
  • Disable Hull cheat added
  • Disable Trust cheat added
  • Disable Building Accidents cheat added
  • Disable Citizen Death cheat added
  • Disable Citizen Injury cheat added
  • Disable Citizen Starving cheat added