IXION Cheats and Trainer for Steam

IXION
This is the official discussion topic of the IXION Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Resources
2. Edit Alloy
3. Edit Electronics
4. Edit Polymer
5. Edit Food
6. Edit Waste
7. Edit Cryonic Pods
8. Edit Ice
9. Edit Iron
10. Edit Carbon
11. Edit Silicon
12. Edit Hydrogen
13. Unlimited Science
14. Unlimited Hull Integrity
15. 0 Power Consumption
16. Max Trust
17. Builder Ignore Materials Required
18. Quick Building Construction
19. Quick Ship Construction
20. Quick Research
21. ZA WARUDO! [Time Stop]
22. Stockpile Capacity Multiplier
23. Stockpile Transporter Count Modifier
24. Can Add Resources in Stockpile
25. Disable Hull
26. Disable Trust
27. Ships Travel Instantly
28. Disable Ship Autonomy
29. Build Ships Instantly
30. Event Options Complete Instantly
31. Build Buildings Instantly
32. Disable Building Accidents
33. Disable Citizen Death
34. Disable Citizen Injury
35. Disable Citizen Starving
36. Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

All built-in mods aren’t fully tested and keep in mind that they are subject to changes by the developer.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/08/2022
    Started development

• 12/09/2022
    Released trainer with 36 cheats

• 12/10/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 02/21/2023
    Stockpile Capacity Multiplier cheat added
    Stockpile Transporter Count Modifier cheat added
    Disable Hull cheat added
    Disable Trust cheat added
    Disable Building Accidents cheat added
    Disable Citizen Death cheat added
    Disable Citizen Injury cheat added
    Disable Citizen Starving cheat added

• 05/11/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see what there is to do! :grin: :grin:

The IXION cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 36 cheats
2 Likes

Thanks for the work!

max trust will not stay turned on

1 Like

Heads up, lots of cheats are broken due to recent updates!

The IXION cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

if possible an option to edit workers / none workers would be great. im currently flooded with sooooo many none workers and less workers needed to make stuff run. like please can you make this an option PLEASE

Unfortunately, there is no way to make non-workers, workers. There are policies in-game you can make it to where you wake worker only with cryopods

i am having an issue where i use unlimited resources but then people are not happy with me having 5000 unopened cryo pods?? What to do?

Do you need to be pro member for cheats to work? Just trying to get more alloy…

iirc the unopened cryopod unhappiness is inherently part of the game. I think you can probably get away with max trust?

@VirtualShoe914, the edited resources is kind of finicky. You need to increase the resource you want, then click on the stockpile. It should show up but might require adding some resources to get the game to recognize there’s more.

i dotn want to change them i just want to delete the none workers. Im on my 8th try for a playthrough and even with the policies in effect for cryo pods im still 100workers vs 600 none workers. im to the point i toss them in a sector by themselves to starve.

@ColonelRVH Add Epic games version PLEASE!!!

Unlimited resources gives too much resources, it should give something like 90, so you can still scrap the resources on the map.

Yep, crew trust is basically a “damned if you do, damned if you don’t” type mechanic - no matter what you do, they get nasty on you. They whine if you sit in the solar system for too long & then whine when you jump out of it. Really annoying and being able to just shut it off & max it out with the mod is a real godsend.

Lol, I really wanted to do that myself but the amount of work and moving around buildings was daunting. Also a realistic thing humanity would do. I highly, highly doubt that out of 200 unique explorers on the tycoon will have loved ones trapped in cryopods… Nearly equates to joining the military and luckily finding all 100 of your friends in your company.

They might add a feature to make them work in storage. Fighting for survival, Idc if everything is literally rocket science. Our fellow humans would not sit idly by as I sit idly by picking my nose and eating all the food just cuz I don’t know rocket science…

@ColonelRVH i was doing some testing on the resource edit and well found something odd
. Im on playthrough 10CH2 atm and been using the editor to add cryo pods to get workers and i have 12k none workers and only 282 workers. Then had a hypothesis so I restarted again and for #11 ended up with the same number of workers roughly but 30k none workers. It seems that adding pods to resource storage only makes none workers and only story/mined pods give workers. Is there a way to conform this in the code?

Hi friend, great job, I’m telling you that the maximum trust option doesn’t work, it becomes inactive when I press ctrl+f5

destroy them