Jtagging a xbox 360 with a USB

so i just found this
How to JTAG Your Xbox With a USB Flash Drive | eHow.com
and i was wondering if it works. is it the same as a normal jtag?
and can a jtag be used on all games? what can i do with a jtag? can i play skyrim and use the console like on a pc version? or something make my own village etc…

thanks

No.

bad move posting this…

no its not. and nor will it EVER be possible

why not? i have found multiple people showing this.

Oh… your going to be abused.

fine then for a real Jtag how much would one cost and what could i do with it on games like skyrim?
access console spawn creatures guards etc…

Go ahead and try for yourself then if you don’t believe the people who have already posted telling you it won’t work… you’ll just be wasting your time

-___- …

id rather get an RGH in my opinion… their the new thing and i just got one recently… just able to do modded lobbies and a lot more mods than you could with USB modding. Also play downloaded games/playstation, gameboy ect…

no i belive that it wont work im now asking what a REAL one can do.

whats a RGH?

nvm reset glitch hack

http://free60.org/Reset_Glitch_Hack

Instructions
Download a JTAG application such as DosFlash, JungleFlasher or iPrep, then run the program. Select “JTAG” from the main menu and insert your USB stick into the computer USB slot. The program will detect it automatically and ask you if you want to format it for use with an Xbox 360. Click “Yes” and the program will prepare the USB device for use with the console.

Wait for the formatting process to finish, then close the program and turn off the computer. Turn on your Xbox 360. Insert the USB stick into a free USB port on the console’s front or rear.

Use your controller to browse the Xbox 360 main menu, or “Dashboard,” and select “Memory Devices” by pressing the “A” button. Select the USB device and press “A.” Select “Run Program” by pressing “A” and the program will modify the JTAG code on your Xbox 360. Remove the USB stick when the modification process completes, and restart your Xbox 360 to have the changes take effect.

Tips & Warnings

Read more: How to JTAG Your Xbox With a USB Flash Drive | eHow.com How to JTAG Your Xbox With a USB Flash Drive | eHow.com

I don’t think Iv’e ever laughed so hard.

yea it works 100%

Instructions
Download a JTAG application such as DosFlash, JungleFlasher or iPrep, then run the program. Select “JTAG” from the main menu and insert your USB stick into the computer USB slot. The program will detect it automatically and ask you if you want to format it for use with an Xbox 360. Click “Yes” and the program will prepare the USB device for use with the console.

Wait for the formatting process to finish, then close the program and turn off the computer. Turn on your Xbox 360. Insert the USB stick into a free USB port on the console’s front or rear.

Use your controller to browse the Xbox 360 main menu, or “Dashboard,” and select “Memory Devices” by pressing the “A” button. Select the USB device and press “A.” Select “Run Program” by pressing “A” and the program will modify the JTAG code on your Xbox 360. Remove the USB stick when the modification process completes, and restart your Xbox 360 to have the changes take effect.

Tips & Warnings

Read more: How to JTAG Your Xbox With a USB Flash Drive | eHow.com How to JTAG Your Xbox With a USB Flash Drive | eHow.com

What the **** is a JTAG Code? This is troll to the max.

If you know what you are doing, and you know some coding, a real JTAG can do about anything. It can run Homebrew content, run unsigned code, host patches(.ff files) and lots of other stuff